Being Number 1 in SERP

• Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think being your site listed in top 1 ranking has many disadvantages. One of them is your site is prone to duplicate content since more people could copy your site's content. There will be also some competitors who will try to use your site's techniques just to let you down..

But I think the advantages of being number one in serp over weighs its disadvantages. So I still want to get the highest ranking in serp and accept the risk. That's a business and has great challenges to face...

I will still aim to make my site be in top one ranking, because I know that a site may get the highest chances or percentage to be clicked and visited by potential customers. This is because most visitors prefer to visit those sites that are listed in the highest position in serp.

So what's your opinion about this.. Kindly share your views and ideas...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• letsnurture
  • letsnurture

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey you are right but for getting business it is necessary to list in the first page. but you get more benefit from coming on first page with your keywords.
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes that's right. It may have a better chance to have traffic but we must have a good content for converting visits to sales. It may be hard but it's possible.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts