Best way to increase incoming links?

• jscheyndel
  • jscheyndel

Post 3+ Months Ago

So.. How can I increase incoming links? Are the link exchange days over? Or is this still something that should be done?
I know some if you will say that I just need to create good content that others will want to link to and therefore do this, but that is not going to work here. Ask yourself how often you link to other websites as you are browsing because of good content.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• BIOSTALL
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I normally contact sites in the same industry as the website I am trying to promote so search engines see it as relevant. See if they'll set up a recripocal link which they're normally happy to do as it's a win-win situation. The site with the higher page ranks I focus on more so, even paying a small fee if it's a good website I feel will bring a lot of benefit.

I also have accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Digg plus a few business directories. Perhaps a good place to start?

For more advice my best friends got some tips: :lol:

Link Building Tips
  • tymes90
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tymes90

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are two great ways to get more links to your site. 1st make sure to submit your site to all the directories you can find.
Secondly, start your own blog and place links on every page you create back to the site that you are trying to link to.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can also use social bookmarking, press releases, article submission, blog comments, forum signature for developing more incoming links for your website.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

exchange links , and buy ads on websites with content similar to your niche
  • janeyardy
  • janeyardy

Post 3+ Months Ago

When we talk about search engine optimization there are numerous way to increase backlinks. We all know google only give significance to your website if you have backlinks. Back links can be obtained by submitting to directories, search engines, classifieds and forums with signature links
  • webcreations
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: jaipur

Post 3+ Months Ago

Directory Submission, link exchange, articles, blogs, forums are some best and easy ways to increase back links and site traffic. website design and contents also important.
  • peter0611
  • Born
  • Born
  • peter0611

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's all about what are your promotion strategy. You don't need a lot of effort to do that, just seek for good sites: forum participation, social bookmarking, article submission, blog comment. Of course don't forget to include your website and your target keywords.
  • aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am trying social bookmarking for over a month, especially Twitter and Digg. However when I submit an article to digg, and I press the reload button to see my entry, 10 or so other articles have been submitted in that second... how do I get something out of social bookmarking when I am not getting noticed?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

luckygal wrote:
In my opinion social bookmarking is a great way to increase traffic to a site. The press releases are also great methods to increase page rank.

Luckygal how exactly does that answer his question? which was:
aleks77 wrote:
However when I submit an article to digg, and I press the reload button to see my entry, 10 or so other articles have been submitted in that second... how do I get something out of social bookmarking when I am not getting noticed?

In fact it doesn't answer it at all. If you don't know the answer, don't clutter up the topic with irrelevant non-information.
  • aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks. Actually it would be extremely interesting if Luckygal would write what makes her strategy so successful, since I am getting virtually zero results out of social bookmarking.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts