blog-blast.com - Would it be any good?

• GimmeMyDomains
  • Student
  • Student
  • GimmeMyDomains

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.blog-blast.com - I guess they're submitting to people who've agreed to receive these ads - right?

Do you guys think this would be any good, would it hurt your standings,, or do you think it would just be a waste of $50? Does anyone have experience with it?

Thx for your opinions.
  • iBold
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • iBold

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google doesn't like the idea that people pay for links to begin with (didn't phpbb loose all outgoing PR for this?), so I figure that they would frown upon a service like this.
Second of all..if it sounds too good to be true, which this does..2 million sites??, it probobly is. You're telling me that they divide the 50 bucks between all 2 million sites for each link? So at the end of the day that have...a fraction of a cent?
  • Mall23
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are two kinds of SEO (imo): sloppy and professional.

Site submission tools and things like what you're talking about are the "sloppy" kinds. That shotgun your site/info and you pray you get relevant clicks...and you pray that Google doesn't ding you for every site you're shotgunned onto.

The professional method is to use tried and true methods. Like keyword placement and links from GOOD sites that are relevant to your site. These links are a lot harder to get, but imo help a lot more.

Using the "normal" methods, we've gotten to the #2 and #3 spots (out of 6.89mil and 8.6mil, respectively) on Google for two of our more important keywords.

We have never used a link submission tool or any other mass-submission tool.
  • Bidera
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Bidera

Post 3+ Months Ago

The crazy 2 million mark should serve as your first warning.. If they actually keep up the promise, they probably bot spam blog forums ( a very bad thing).

You also have to keep in mind that Google in the past 2 years or so has started to discount the importance of blogs. So besides you getting blacklisted, you wouldn't accomplish much.

That said, if you could find reputable high level blogs to link to you, that would help, but it is easier said than done. So sometimes, you may have to pay for the GOOD links.
  • mercury21
  • Born
  • Born
  • mercury21
  • Loc: U.S.A.

Post 3+ Months Ago

:D
When I checked the keyword " ezine advertising service" on google search box , I could'nt see the website http://www.blog-blast.com in top 50.

Also the website google back links is not 1,300 . it's 114 back links.

I don't know, but it might be true on October as it is stated on the website, but now the website's rank is not within 50 in google , yahoo and msn.

If the webmaster is using the blog blaster now, at least it does'nt work now.
That's why the webmater is advertising on google adwords.

http://www.mercury-internet-business.com

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts