blog for website?

• pclovers
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Nagpur, India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have seen that many good websites have blog.
I have few questions about it.
Is creating blog for website help to increase traffic?
What will be the better host blog at your own or host on other blog hosting websites like blogger.com?

I am planning to create blog for my website on subdomain. I plan to use wordpress. Is it ok? I want website blog should be listed in blog lists in blogger.
What can I do for it?
  • casablanca
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Is creating blog for website help to increase traffic?

A blog by itself is not going to help. If you've got good content, you'll get traffic anyway, not necessarily through a blog.
Quote:
What will be the better host blog at your own or host on other blog hosting websites like blogger.com?

Except for the difference in domain names, I don't see any advantage to using one over the other.
Quote:
I am planning to create blog for my website on subdomain. I plan to use wordpress. Is it ok? I want website blog should be listed in blog lists in blogger.
What can I do for it?

Wordpress is fine, but you can't get it listed on Blogger - they're two different services.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why not just place a blog section together with the other navigation of your main site. I saw a video (sorry can't find it) before that encourages webmasters to do this. In this manner, you will be able to pass the link juice around the site by doing internal linking.
  • webcosmo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Boston, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have good content on the blog, it would certainly help. I use blog to support sites usually posting related articles and that helps pull in some traffic.

Best part is it will help your main website with SEO.
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can find a lot of informative websites at the top of Google and other search engines that do not have blogs and their pages are in simple Html form.

Blogs by themselves are no guarantee for traffic but due to their special operations, ease of use and maintenance and the quick indexing, they have been liked by many webmasters.
  • jacksmith
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jacksmith
  • Loc: London

Post 3+ Months Ago

wordpress or zblog are ok.
  • dionysia
  • Born
  • Born
  • dionysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have made 2 blogs. I use wordpress and blogspot. I haven't optimized those blogs. But I ever heard that if the blogs are optimized, they can be used to increase the traffic to a website.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blogs are always helpful for website promotion. It increase website's traffic and visibility in search engine result pages.
  • BlackEyes
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think blogs can help your site to have more traffics..You can use either blogspot or wordpress..Or you can put a blog on your website..
  • Rehana
  • Born
  • Born
  • Rehana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Using a blog for a website is a good idea!

You can use use it on website navigation or use another wordpress or blogspot Blogs with good and quality content
  • saam01
  • Born
  • Born
  • saam01

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you update unique post on your blog new user visit your blog and your website traffic increase..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts