Blog increase site popularity

• justin4u
  • Born
  • Born
  • justin4u

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Everyone

I recently launched my new site. I want to increase my site popularity. I gather lots of ideas. But still some things not clear in my mind...

Is BLOG increasing my site popularity and how it is work?

Any suggestion ….

Thanks
Justin
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

A blog isn't going to automaticaly send your traffic through the roof.. But it can be a good way oof getting extra visitors if you write good content because there will be more pages people can find on google..
  • draganta
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can promote your site through posting ads on classifieds, there are lots of free classifieds over the net.
  • etech-racheal
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etech-racheal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog helps in developing your links. But it is important to add quality posts in your blog. When your posts are of good quality then it helps in word of mouth promotion. Also if you add targeted keywords in your blog then it helps in getting more backlinks. Like this way blog helps in link building.
  • draganta
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with racheal. adding to that point is that blogs are pre-optimized and search engine friendly, you just got to have quality postings.
  • etechsupport
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Get listed in blog directories, join blog forums and link your blog with your original site, also remember content is king and design is queen. :) Add more keywords and unique and quality content in your blog as pointed by etech-racheal.
  • remaxactionfirst
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • remaxactionfirst

Post 3+ Months Ago

agreed with etech-racheal. By blog you can drive extra visitors on your site. And you can also register on forum whose pr is high.
  • jctweb
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jctweb

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes obviously increases popularity of your site. But u should have create a one dynamic content for your site.
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

blog is helpful in terms of getting backlinks and trafic.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog is a link building strategy that can help gain traffic to your main site. If you included the link of your main site direct to your blog, it could be additional backlinks and traffic for the site.
justin4u wrote:
Hi Everyone

I recently launched my new site. I want to increase my site popularity. I gather lots of ideas. But still some things not clear in my mind...

Is BLOG increasing my site popularity and how it is work?

Any suggestion ….

Thanks
Justin
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog is very effective is getting and sending traffic to your site...but not in hurry..It takes also time.....
  • robertfenech
  • Born
  • Born
  • robertfenech

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think BLOG can increase your site popularity.Yes it takes too much time.
:)
  • cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog can help you bring traffic and backlinks. Just provide a unique and quality content.

One thing, sometimes when readers is completely satisfied in the content or information of your blog, they don't need to lead on your site because of that satisfaction.
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog is an effective tool to better promote your site. Through blogs, this will not just provide more backlinks for your site but also generate more traffic. But be sure to provide articles that are interesting and useful for your visitors.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts