Pr 8 Bluefind Directory and BOTW.org

• bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99
  • Loc: Singapore

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,

Any one submit to Bluefind Directory or Botw.org before ... Care to share your experiences . Bluefind directory got a page rank of 8. So incredible.

I heard that Bluefind advertise in internet.com that is why they have a hign page rank ....

Is that real.... Will it increase my ranking if i submit to this 2 high page rank directory.

Botw.org even more increadible, the directory dont have lots of site listed but they have a page rank of 7.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bluefind is an excelent directory in the sense of its high PR, which is down to the internet.com network yes.

It was built by Johnathon scott (over at V7N) who sold it within a few months and then started a brand new directory (sevenseek - also advertised on the internet.com network)

I've submitted to both sites - but neither has ever shown up as a backlink for my sites for some reason. This has been something thats been questioned a lot.

However IMO both are good directories and as they are one off fee's i'd pay for them.
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jess wrote:
Bluefind is an excelent directory in the sense of its high PR, which is down to the internet.com network yes.

It was built by Johnathon scott (over at V7N) who sold it within a few months and then started a brand new directory (sevenseek - also advertised on the internet.com network)

I've submitted to both sites - but neither has ever shown up as a backlink for my sites for some reason. This has been something thats been questioned a lot.

However IMO both are good directories and as they are one off fee's i'd pay for them.

He sold it ??? Which one have he sell ??? Then is it safe to submit. Ya i notice that sevenseek is also set up by John.

You pay to submit, but it havent shown up ... i thought it will appear within 2 business day. By the way have you submitted to Botw.org

By the way Jess, i have try Microsoft Small Business Directory, it is excellant. My site have improve the ranking. So now thinking of investing in Bluefind / botw.org or sevenseek . These three are incredible.
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

bb99 wrote:
Jess wrote:

He sold it ??? Which one have he sell ??? Then is it safe to submit. Ya i notice that sevenseek is also set up by John.

You pay to submit, but it havent shown up ... i thought it will appear within 2 business day. By the way have you submitted to Botw.org

By the way Jess, i have try Microsoft Small Business Directory, it is excellant. My site have improve the ranking. So now thinking of investing in Bluefind / botw.org or sevenseek . These three are incredible.

He sold bluefind.com - he's still in charge of it though and they have kept their advertising strong (as far as im aware).

I havn't submitted to botw.org - however it looks good - nice price, decent PR - i'll be submitting this afternoon - so thanks for the link :)
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow you so fast. no need to think just submit. by the way jess, the place which i wan to submit in the 3 directory is not as good as their index page.

Example botw, the place i wan to submit is only PR2 so if i submit it would help much right.

Hehe i am hunger for Pagerank.
  • Johan007
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Aldershot, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is worth it if like me you have targeted keywords as the link text from your site in Bluefind. Don’t worry about the internal pages having less PR because as far as ranking for those targeted keywords they do jump you in the Google rankings.

Its weird Bluefind is not showing up in Google for Bluefind no more so I would hold fire on sending any cash :?
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

what do you mean ?

So it is better not to submit to bluefind now. but for sevenseek and botw.org lei . is it worth submitting.
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Its weird Bluefind is not showing up in Google for Bluefind no more so I would hold fire on sending any cash

Wow - I hadn't noticed that - that is VERY odd....... There was a lot of speculation about bluefind selling pagerank.... makes you wonder if G. caught on.
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.google.com/search?q=bluefind ... rt=20&sa=N

HHmm - it's on page 3 - but thats googles algorithm all over.
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

what does that mean ?
  • Johan007
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Aldershot, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol yeah its now moved to page 2.
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

bb99 wrote:
what does that mean ?

It means bluefind is still a good directory to be submitted to :)
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

i just submitted my site to sevenseek. See how it works.

I think sevenseek will be the next bluefind and will be better than bluefind.

I hope i am right .. :D
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

bb99 wrote:
i just submitted my site to sevenseek. See how it works.

I think sevenseek will be the next bluefind and will be better than bluefind.

I hope i am right .. :D

Good work :)
Seven seek certainly has a lot of promotion behind it - don't think you could have gone wrong with either f them!
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

now left Botw.org

Jess have you submitted it.

Wow now it is 3am in Singapore . what is the time over your side.
  • fourthring
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: San Diego / Beijing

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah I have submitted to bluefind and sevenseek. I think they're both great resources. Johnathan scott knows what he is doing.
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes.... You too submitted .

Hi guy you have try Microsoft Small business directory, thats one also great , my rank in google improve so much till now i belived in submitting to big directory.

By the way guys, have you tried linkopedia.com and searchturtle.com
  • FatMouth
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Both directories are good. Google doesn't show all backlinks pointing to your site.

try:
link:http://www.domain.com +bluefind.com
  • bb99
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bb99

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any other useful directory that you all will recommend ?

Lets share .... :D
  • 999pro
  • Born
  • Born
  • 999pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, you can join http://999pro.com for free.
check it.

bb99 wrote:
Any other useful directory that you all will recommend ?

Lets share .... :D
  • dh
  • dh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I recently started a General Directoryand let me tell you those big players will definately help. I bought a directory directory as well which is PR4 it has some backlinks. It's incredible how much weight they play.

For a normal site PR is important but traffic moreso.

For a Directory it's all PR no one wants to submit to a PR0 or 1. The ones that do are also PR 0 or 1. :(
  • tiekie
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiekie

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know this is an old tread but did sevenseekes help creating
more traffic at all?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 22 posts