•  
    bad

Build PR Traffic and backlinks with Blogs

• eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Does anyone use blogs to build website traffic, backlinks, and pagerank? I've been using blogspot and it seems to work really well. The key is to post in relevant blogs that way you the traffic you get from posting is targeted to your website.

Got any good tools for this? I do. :mrgreen:

I used this tool a while back to find backlinking sites, now I used it to index blogs that you can backlink to via comments, posts, etc. The key is to find relevancy, high amounts of traffic, good pagerank, and a decent amount of inbound links. You can view over 1,000 blogs by these special statistics at http://www.therankdirectory.com under "Blogs"

Does anyone have experience marketing this way? Is this good or bad? I would think its good, because even if you don't build backlinks on some blogs (they block it) you can still create a stir in the internet community. You can reach thousands of potential customers,clients, whatever you call them in seconds by using this method. It really works try it out! Let me know what you think, I like to have input to work from...

God bless

Michael
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• fact123
  • Born
  • Born
  • fact123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes I agree with your post, Blog creating, blog posting and promote our blog is good tact in seo. Keep it up..
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog posting is effective (especially with BlogSpot, and you know why) hahaha, anyways, your link must be in the home page of the blog since it is the commonly visited area of your site / blog.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

yup it is a great approach in seo world....
  • adorton
  • adorton

Post 3+ Months Ago

Backlinks are an invaluable tool for any blog. I have a new site/script that will allow users to add their own links in any color they choose to your site (with your approval 1st of course). I was hoping to have a few people test it out for me, totally free of course.
  • Hafsoh
  • Student
  • Student
  • Hafsoh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog posting is great for a site promotion, give people what they want and do it consistently, try and have quality content on a regular basis.
Commenting on related blogs is also a good way of promoting your blog, don't just post there be friendly and comment.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with you also that blogs can give traffic for your site
  • Isquaretechnologies
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Isquaretechnologies

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog as well as Forum posting will definitely give you a good amount of traffic