Can we make each page different description?

• sanpatil
  • sanpatil

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi SEO Experts,

my site http://www.ukfinancialsltd.co.uk having more than 180 pages, so now tell me I want to make description for each page or I target only main page like index page, contact us, about us and site map page. Please suggest me what can I do…
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• altyfc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Personally, with larger pages, I would be looking to promote more than just a few of the pages.

Why not have unique content throughout, and target the search engines with each page individually? It gives you a better chance of getting more visitors...
  • san_uk
  • san_uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

altyfc wrote:
Personally, with larger pages, I would be looking to promote more than just a few of the pages.

Why not have unique content throughout, and target the search engines with each page individually? It gives you a better chance of getting more visitors...

Thanks Dude !
  • heihei
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • heihei

Post 3+ Months Ago

first you need to optimize your main page. The description must be unique,
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

It depends on your targeted keywords and market of your website. If all pages are useful then meta tags are helpful in getting rankings in search engines.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes it safe to have different description on different pages, you can display what the sub pages could offer.....
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

sanpatil wrote:
Hi SEO Experts,

my site http://www.ukfinancialsltd.co.uk having more than 180 pages, so now tell me I want to make description for each page or I target only main page like index page, contact us, about us and site map page. Please suggest me what can I do…

It is good if all of your site pages have unique title and description.
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

x3mario wrote:
sanpatil wrote:
Hi SEO Experts,

It is good if all of your site pages have unique title and description.

It will be better to have a unique title but a little bit of keywords on your main page and description for you promotions. It's an effective technique used by webmasters.
  • letsnurture
  • letsnurture

Post 3+ Months Ago

Initially its not required to change all the pages just focus more on the your home page.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts