i cant find a index

• multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi,

I think its was in here i saw it, but i cant find it anymore.

Its a site were there are alot of indexes were i can submit my url. and its categorized up in PR.
Så i can choose all the indexes with a pagerank 6.. ect ect.

Anyone who can help?

regards
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not sure if this is what you meant:

strongestlinks.com/directories.php

was that it?
  • multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

no, it was not that, but someone like it. the one i looked at, had alot more directories. but thanks anyway, i dident knew that one.
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just remember to note down which directories / search engines you have submitted your site to and not to keep submitting to the same engines etc.
  • multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes. but is it clewer only to submit once, and "newer" again for the same website?
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well,

If you submit once you would normally wait 6-8 weeks and check if it had been submitted successfully and indexed.

If it didn't appear then you could submit it again - unless it was dmoz where you would look at contacting the editor in charge of your category.

Basically submitting once, waiting 6-8 weeks and checking through those directories and search engines. If you find just 1 page indexed, then you wouldn't have to submit it again but you would need to check if their spider was visiting your site.

During this time, you would be building up backlinks to your site which would increase exposure to search engine spiders and increase your chances of being fully indexed. If this is happening then you do not need to submit again - only if your sitemap changed and you realised a new part of your site was never being touched by spiders - then you would submit a new sitemap.
  • multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

okay. i know that Googlebots are on my site often. last night i saw there was 3-4 googlebots on.

But after a while, indexed by alot sites - will it automatic scan and index my underpages aswell?.
I mean, if someone seeks for weight loss, and then it can find it down into my site, and not just on my frontpage?
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

As long as the rest of the pages are linked to at some point google will find them.
  • multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

its should be. its the same software as this forum

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts