capitalize on a blog

• mindcry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mindcry

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have started a blog site, and the problem is that it could kinda be thought of as a controversial site which is against adsense, so I might get denied for that. So, I was trying to think up so ways other then using adsense to capitalize on the site. Any ideas?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: europe

Post 3+ Months Ago

It all depends on the contents of your site offcourse but if your site's content can be matched with some affiliate programs products, you could make some potential revenue from that. Preferbly offcourse should the products that are being offered on your site match the topics on your blog, otherwise it's a contradictive process regarding the audience interests of your site.

If you have a large audience...try to get in touch with possible advertisers for your site so you can sell ad space to them.
If you have a fairly large audience companies would be interested to advertise on your site resulting in some capital as you wanted.

It all depends on your contents offcourse...this is the main issue.
Hope this could give you some idea how to handle.
  • Blotch
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Blotch

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with reaper, if you have a good amount of traffic you should try to do private advertising. Otherwise you may want to check out targetfirst.com, I've heard some good reviews about them.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would still submit an application to Adsense, because you will still probably bring in more revenue from that than any affiliate program out there, especially for a blog.
  • mindcry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mindcry

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have appled for adsense around the time as I first posted and still have not gotten any response.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Resubmit, because it should only take a few days.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts