Content is the key.

• wildstone
  • wildstone

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

Now these days, in the internet world; contents are playing the most important role. Because all the search engines are giving priority to the optimized content. So, in my opinion quality content is the basic part of the Search engine Optimization section now. Though good links are also very helpful to increase the traffic and the Search engine rank. But if any one want to stay long in this internet world, then he/she has to depend of quality content.
Need experts view.

Thanks and Regards
W.S...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you have a question? Or you just wanted to make a statement that quality content is important. If you are simply making a statement I would have to agree with the fact that quality content is important because if you are pleasing your visitors and making them want more, then the search engines would really want to list your site high. While search engines probably won't personally view your website, I gurantee they will be tweaking their algorthim to favor sites that make visitors happy. That is what they want, their searchers to find what they are looking for. So if your primary goal is to make your visitors happy and give them what they want, in the long run you will probably do well in the search engines.
  • krismeister
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • krismeister

Post 3+ Months Ago

links are more important than content. Even if your site is was simply one image(virtually of no value to search engines), you can still have a high ranking because of links coming in from valuable sources.

but if you had the best content in the world with ultra fine descriptions and packed full of keywords yet had no inbound links your site would have very low ranking.

and
Bigwebmaster wrote:
I guarantee they will be tweaking their algorithms to favor sites that make visitors happy.

Google doesn't care about making people happy*, plenty of sites have high ranking that make people upset or disgusted. It's all about the links, Google knows that people linking means they are referencing information. That means the information is probably of importance to other people searching for that topic.

*sometimes in extreme situations, hate sites and whatnot, Google has manipulated those pages to appear under the anti hate websites.
  • krismeister
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • krismeister

Post 3+ Months Ago

krismeister wrote:
Google doesn't care about making people happy

I suppose I want to rephrase that, Google obviously will tweak their rankings to please people searching who want to find what they're looking for.

Google's motto by the way is "Do no evil", not "Do good"

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts