Does deeplinking help my pages get indexed?

• marketexpert
  • Born
  • Born
  • marketexpert

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a fair number of links to my homepage but it is taking a while for the SEs to index all my pages. If I get some backlinks to pages that are deep in my site, will the rest of them get indexed faster?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

marketexpert wrote:
I have a fair number of links to my homepage but it is taking a while for the SEs to index all my pages. If I get some backlinks to pages that are deep in my site, will the rest of them get indexed faster?

There are three tips to index your site quikly in search engines are listed below:

$ cross linking between your inner pages.

$ submite your site map in SEs.

$ posting on blogs with some text links to your main page will attract spiders for indexing pages of your site.
  • cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Deep linking is defined as a link pointing you directly to a specific page of a website instead of just taking you to the index page. This gives the exact address of a certain page or an object in a website.

Deep linking will able you to rank not just on your homepage but also in your inner pages
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Right ceejay_01, deep linking is very helpful to your inner page to get rank by using its specific keyword as an anchor text...
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Of course deeplink can help your inner page to index. Also help to rank your keywords.
  • nalds20
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nalds20

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah deep link can help your inner page be index and to get rank.... and try to ping your site.. it help your site index faster...
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

my deeplinking strategy helped me a lot to generate traffic from Yahoo which is enormous right at this moment compared to Google
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes it has an effect.. positive mostly. Aside from helping out a page to get indexed faster, it strengthens the site's inner pages by additional links plus you can use variations of your desired anchor text to help you rank with your target KWs
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

Deep linking helps a lot for it may increase the chance gaining a good SERP in a specific keyword and for the whole site too!
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

skysoldier wrote:
Deep linking helps a lot for it may increase the chance gaining a good SERP in a specific keyword and for the whole site too!

Right...it also helps you inner page to have PR which is good rather than only the homepage has the PR...
  • kirannraj
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • kirannraj

Post 3+ Months Ago

keep main links on your main pages and for other links create sitemap and submit to the search engine
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, it does.. Through deep linking, it helps your inner pages be easily crawled by search engines.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts