Ever tried [b]Internet Business Promoter 8.0.1 SEO software?

• paquito_ucla
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • paquito_ucla
  • Loc: Bilbao, Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ever tried Internet Business Promoter 8.0.1 SEO software?

I am curious if anybody ever tried the "Search Engine Submitter" part... Do you think this would be considered "bad" practice by any of the search engines?

Will this cause any problems if you have already submitted your site to a one of those search engines?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• MidwestMerchant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

Re-submitting once or twice probably won't cause you to get banned..I have used IBP mainly for its Optimizer and SER Checker but the SE submitter on it should do just fine as well...However they need to add more directories to their directory submitter..all in all though its pretty decent software!
  • paquito_ucla
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • paquito_ucla
  • Loc: Bilbao, Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks MidwestMerchant!

is it worth buying? It appears to me that the Demo is more than enough...it is just limited in very few ways...

Any disadvantages to using IBP for submitting...? or would you recommend doing the major SE´s submissions by myself (just to make sure) and then use IBP for the rest zillion SE´s that appear on the software?

I just want to make sure that I dont make any mistakes with the major SE´s...
  • MidwestMerchant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually I would suggest the other way around. IBP updates their stuff quite often and submissions to major SE's would be updated right away through IBP. So I would suggest using that program to submit to the MAJOR se's, and then doing the smaller SE"s and Directories by hand. What is nice about it is that you can use the optimizer for each SE so depending which SE you want to rank high in, it will optimize for that SE. The purchase is up to you thats what they give you a demo for :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts