Oh, for crying out loud…

• mmmwowmmm
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mmmwowmmm

Post 3+ Months Ago

If someone wanted me to build links to their site, I could do that, no problem. I did it with my own site, it’s not that hard. It’s boring, yeah, but not hard. You just collect lists of websites (and there are lots of lists) that offer free one-way links, and then you visit them, one by one, and submit your site. You just do this and do this and do this, and over time you build up links. That’s it. That’s all there is to it. It ain’t brain surgery. That’s why the common term is “link monkey”, and not “link brain surgeon”.

So tell me: why is it that I cannot find ONE SINGLE link service that will just do that? No angles, no scams, no link-farms – just humans, actual human beings, submitting my url to one-way directories, manually, one by one, going down the list.

Look, people – I used to deliver pizza’s for about $10 and hour, and yes, it sucked. But I wasn’t constantly trying to figure out how to rip-off the owner. I just showed up for work and did my stupid job. I didn’t get paid much, but like I say, it wasn’t brain surgery. I mean, is there some LAW that if you work for an SEO company you HAVE to be a con-artist? Can’t anyone just do grunt-work for $10/hour? Isn’t that what college students are for? Isn’t that why society allows them to smoke pot and drink all they want, so that, in exchange, they have to do the crappy, mind numbing jobs?

Do you know what I’m saying, people? Are you feeling me? Can I get an Amen?

Or am I just crazy for thinking I could hire a company to just do some semi-mindless gruntwork and not rip me off?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• TheArchitect
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • TheArchitect
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know exactly what you're talking about. Check your PMs. :wink:
  • edawg
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

AMEN! LOL!, Great post, now i've stopped laughing I can get on and con some unweary seo needing people!;)
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

hehehe, funniest thing I've read all day :)
  • visualtime
  • visualtime

Post 3+ Months Ago

I once knew a guy that was offering a service like that. He worked really cheap and did a good job. However, he no longer does it. I too, wish I could find a link monkey. I guess they get sick of being a monkey and want to be a gorilla.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts