Fresh Content Is Important for Search Engines

• Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you guys know why?
3 Pointers

1. Increases your website size - if you add new content, you are increasing your pages therefore you are increasing your chances of targeting more key phrases. Just make sure your on-page optimization is okay and you must also have internal linking to keep the link juice goin'.

2. Content Generates Interest - Specially for blogs and business sites, when people visit your site, updated content encourages them to come back again. You could get referrals or inbound links from visitors.

3. Boosts Ranking - Search engines are indexing new content at incredible rates (Google is picking up these blog posts within 5 minutes) and some tend to give new content an initial boost in rankings for related search terms in order to help their search listings be as fresh as possible.

Search Engines definitely love fresh, new content.
Moderator Remark: Corrected spelling in subject line
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, adding a new content in your site is not that easy. It basically depends on the nature of your site. If you are selling something or offering a service, it will be much easier compared to a blog that only gives out information. How to make it easier? Well, I think it will be a whole lot easier if you feed information one subject at a time, don't give out a all-in-one content and worry what to post the next time.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

well...it matters the quality and less quantity achieving PR
  • Blackwood
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Blackwood

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have noticed with some of my blogs that if your posting levels drop traffic will also tail off to some extent. It can be a problem keeping them all fresh. Sometimes i wish i just had the one.
  • Arindra Datta
  • Arindra Datta

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really fresh content is very much important for Search Engines. Google always want an unique content. It is not very easy task to always write an unique content but you should always try to write an unique content for your website. After all Content is King!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts