Good Paid SEO Service

• smartcard
  • Born
  • Born
  • smartcard

Post 3+ Months Ago

Would like to know some paid SEO services that are cost effective, good result and manually checking and submitting sites.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sig below ;-)
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sig above ;)

If I was looking to hire somebody right now, or one of my clients were, vetofunk would be one of the first names that sprang to mind. :)
  • favouritelink
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: seattle

Post 3+ Months Ago

why shouls you pay for a SE.

Check out my website and submit your URL for Free and quickly.

Click here http://www.favouritelink.com/link_submit.php
  • cyberax
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well when everybody promoting their services why we stand behind... :)

Checkout our SEO services...

Cyberax Tech Search Engine Optimization Services

We have plenty of experience in SEO and powering some of the good sites in this field: AussieSubmit.com and also coming up with another big project SEOPRO.NET. We also do undertake Link Popularity (Manual) campaigns.

No Price WAR please :)

Cheers,
  • rjstephens
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

what i suggest you do is search google for "search engine optimization". The first few results are bound to be VERY good, because there are probably hundreds of companies actively competing for the top spot.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

You could also just ask aournd in this forum if you have any questions. You can even learn enough from the forum to start on your own.

Thanks for the compliment Axe 8)
  • dreams
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: New Delhi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

If you are looking for the paid search engine optimisation by some expert then you are in right place but the SEO fee is little bit higher here you can say for one domain you will have to spent anywhere between $500 to 1000. For Top 10 listing. Site will be listed in 24-48 hours after initial code check then optimisation will be finished within a month. Even you listing will appear in paid & unpaid every kind of search engine.

For Detail Visit http://www.dreamszsop.com

Mithilesh Keshari
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

No one can guarantee a top 10 listing. Well maybe for like "keyboard jewelry people", but not for a competitve term. Plus, you can get those companies that can get you there quickly for that month, but 6 months down the line you get blacklisted for excessive spamming.
  • dreams
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi

vetofunk i do agree with you but professional SEO dont do the spam for promotion if i will start spamming i can gurantee you the ranking in top 10 witin a week, but we dont do this, we work on differnt copyright style & even we dont accepr the kwywords which is not relevent to your website.

we only do the corrections of html as per W3C & place the good combination of keywords, title. I know you will not understand this if you dont have experience in this. I have promoted more than 25 websites & maximum are in to i m getting 5-6 sites everyweek for promotion but i do only selected of them.

if you want to check please check is there any spamming in these sites like http://www.pcofficepro.com, http://www.proboxingequip.com, http://www.efnglobal.com, http://www.indiantourguide.com, http://www.trackermanagement.com

what you call as spamming is only the smart way to do the design & code & placement of keywords.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wasn't pointing this at you personally, so I hope you didn't take it that way. Your second post added to the credibility of your company though.

Welcome to OZZU!
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

One more thing, you may want to drop one link off your signature as the moderators only allow 2.

:-)
  • dreams
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

:D

i dont mean it to be personally. But as a seo i always want to share the thngs. which is best for the webmasters.
  • favouritelink
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: seattle

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am wondering why does SEO experts are in this forum are they here to promote there sites or .....
  • rjstephens
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

it was a question about paid SEO services.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yep, the only reason I have over 350 posts here is to promote my services. :-/
  • SEO Guy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

A good SEO will always tell you if you need a good SEO, if someone comes to me with purple monkey pink dinosaur I take the 5 minutes it takes out of my day to help them achieve their own rankings and put them on the path of education, here at ozzu, my own forum, digitalpoints forum and seochat. (Screw WMW lol)

People will respect you more if you show and understanding of the market without having to be paid to do so, also if you help them with their small problem for free, when they get into something big, you automatically get the job and a big payday.

Granted this is a thread about finding an economical SEO, but noone has even asked why he needs one. If its a simple solution Im sure we could be the good forum members we should be and help the guy out right?
  • SEO Guy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

HAHA all that bitching and I didnt even take my own suggestion

"smartcard" what is the site your looking to have submitted to the SE's? What are its keywords/ target market etc?

Really you dont need to submit to any search engine as all SE's that bring any appreciable traffic are crawler based anyways so getting some quality backlinks from related websties in your field that are already included in the index will get you included and start you on your way.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts