Help with meta tags

• Rambosko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rambosko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Can give me some advise whether these meta tags are any good? and
What other meta tags might be usefull for the site?

I hope this is not like asking "how long is piece of string" but any advice would be greatly appreciated regarding search engine rankings.

Code: [ Select ]
<TITLE>Weimsmyre weimaraners</TITLE>
<meta name="keywords" content="weimsmyre,weimsmyre weimaraners,billy odonoghue,billy o donoghue,weimaraners, viemaraners,show dogs,gundogs,breeders,gundog breeders,weimaraner breeders,breeders of weimareners, breeding and showing gundogs, showing weimaraners, weimaraner pets, dogs">

<meta name="description" content="Susan Pirie and Billy O'donoghue - Proud owners and Breeders of weimaraners">

1. <TITLE>Weimsmyre weimaraners</TITLE>
  2. <meta name="keywords" content="weimsmyre,weimsmyre weimaraners,billy odonoghue,billy o donoghue,weimaraners, viemaraners,show dogs,gundogs,breeders,gundog breeders,weimaraner breeders,breeders of weimareners, breeding and showing gundogs, showing weimaraners, weimaraner pets, dogs">
  3. <meta name="description" content="Susan Pirie and Billy O'donoghue - Proud owners and Breeders of weimaraners">

Thanks.

Lee
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• nxb22833
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nxb22833

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will make your description tag a little longer, and they are good!
  • Rambosko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rambosko

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks.

done :)
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome to the forums!
  • boohlick
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rambosko wrote:
Hi

Can give me some advise whether these meta tags are any good? and
What other meta tags might be usefull for the site?

I hope this is not like asking "how long is piece of string" but any advice would be greatly appreciated regarding search engine rankings.

Code: [ Select ]
<TITLE>Weimsmyre weimaraners</TITLE>
<meta name="keywords" content="weimsmyre,weimsmyre weimaraners,billy odonoghue,billy o donoghue,weimaraners, viemaraners,show dogs,gundogs,breeders,gundog breeders,weimaraner breeders,breeders of weimareners, breeding and showing gundogs, showing weimaraners, weimaraner pets, dogs">

<meta name="description" content="Susan Pirie and Billy O'donoghue - Proud owners and Breeders of weimaraners">

1. <TITLE>Weimsmyre weimaraners</TITLE>
  2. <meta name="keywords" content="weimsmyre,weimsmyre weimaraners,billy odonoghue,billy o donoghue,weimaraners, viemaraners,show dogs,gundogs,breeders,gundog breeders,weimaraner breeders,breeders of weimareners, breeding and showing gundogs, showing weimaraners, weimaraner pets, dogs">
  3. <meta name="description" content="Susan Pirie and Billy O'donoghue - Proud owners and Breeders of weimaraners">

Thanks.

Lee

your keyword is too long..dont repeat your main keyword more than 3 times.. SE can detect its spamming.
Make your description more descriptive and put your main keywords in the beginning of the sentence.. this what proximity do counts my dear

happy optimizing
:D
  • boohlick
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I almost forget .. try to focus from 3 - 4 keyword per page.. this way you will evenly distribute the relevance of each page..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts