How do I generate search engine traffic?

• lucidtechnocom
  • Born
  • Born
  • lucidtechnocom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi to everybody,

Can anyone explain me about search engine traffic and the way to bring the traffic from search engines for my website?

Thanks in advance.
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Inserting ads on search engines or promoting by means of PPC (Pay Per Click). By that, you have a bigger chance on having traffic to your site.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Use all website promotion tactics for generating good traffic on it like directory submission, article submission, forums, blogs, social bookmarking and link exchanged with relevant websites.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have pages with stuff people are searching for that are better than the other pages people searching might find.
  • pntglobal
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • pntglobal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social Bookmarking sites also divert traffic on your site.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

PPC is good if you want to have better conversion. But organic traffic is good on your site for long-term effect.
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is what happened to me. I created a website with thousands of pages.. 400,000 estimated total. google loves it because its full of content rich, keyword happy pages. Nicely organized, etc. They are crawling and adding about 1,000 pages weekly, and each week my traffic makes huge jumps.

It's all about content.. Create something good and it just happens
  • cheekui
  • cheekui

Post 3+ Months Ago

there are 2 types of search engine traffic:

Paid traffic - is when you pay sites like Google to display your links. You will be charged whenever someone click on your url.

Organic Traffic - is when you rank high for your keywords and receive free traffic.
  • axedbydax
  • Born
  • Born
  • axedbydax

Post 3+ Months Ago

try posting to high PR'd blogs of the same niche, forum posting with your sig, directory submission, articles which you will submit to major article sites, join social bookmarking sites, create a hub, create a lens...you will surely get search engine traffic from those.
  • Rajesh8
  • Student
  • Student
  • Rajesh8

Post 3+ Months Ago

Submit your website at
1.Search.com
2.reviews.search.com
3.allbusiness.com
And do some social bookmarking, theme based reciprocal linking also helps to get traffic.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

x3mario wrote:
PPC is good if you want to have better conversion. But organic traffic is good on your site for long-term effect.

PPC is the best strategy to short term traffic for the website and business through it which also helpful in organic promotion.
  • Puneet Thakkar
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

i would suggest u to research for good keywords with high search density in search engines and then target them by using it on ur sites on-page and off-page optimization.

it will take time but by targeting and getting rankings for the researched keywords will help in getting search engine traffic on ur webiste
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

The natural and organic search engine optimization is a complex work and will take time to create results.

Links are definitely the answer but it is difficult finding the quality ones.
  • aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

@eautocad:

How did you get to 400,000 pages?? I know content is everything, yet I have already trouble getting over 10 articles per month.

Cheers, A.
  • Johnbotham
  • Born
  • Born
  • Johnbotham
  • Loc: Swanage, Dorset

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think try to get your website keywords on top of search engine results, and most important is your chosen keyword should has good amount of traffic on it. This you can do by getting login in Google Adwords account and try to look for your keywords how much traffic it hold and how much competition is there, second you can get the information that what is currently trend going on for on particular keyword, it means what are the other keywords people are looking for and how much traffic it holds within certain demographics. If you follow these steps and If you can achieve the top results then you can get much traffic, yes for getting on top there are so many ways as many members are discussing, just follow them up.

Note: Never forget to optimize your website meta tags and its content according to your keyword and keep an eye on search engines how they are reading your website and do some changes if you want more good results. This will save much of your competition.
  • joy1986joy
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
With all the procedures said by the friends I want to add some video posting. Above all you have to make the user stay in your website. So make your website looking good and try to make the load time as less as possible. So they can visit again and again. This way you can find great traffic or great business.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts