How to get one way quality links?

• weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google is eliminating "artificial links" and taking action against reciprocal link pages, link farms, cloaking and guestbooks. Then, what would be the next steps for website promotion? Offcource Quality one way links(Natural links) and lots of traffics to your site.

As we all know it very well that fresh and interesting content is liked by all search engines and it will earn lots of natural links for you. So, it is necessary for you to put some good contents on your site. While articles/press releases submissions and forum/blog posting will generate lots of traffics for your site. You may try social bookmarking/networking sites for extra efforts. Only one way quality links are the best solution for your SERPs.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

i definitely agree to that one because i've tried forum/blog posting alone aside from directory submission and social bookmarking as traffic boosters
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

erikko wrote:
i definitely agree to that one because i've tried forum/blog posting alone aside from directory submission and social bookmarking as traffic boosters

Would you like to share your experience on social bookmarking/networking?
  • cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

weblaunchphxx wrote:
Google is eliminating "artificial links" and taking action against reciprocal link pages,.

only if you linked to bad neighborhoods, unrelated and irrelevant site or you practice excessive linking

weblaunchphxx wrote:
link farms, cloaking .

ofcourse, these are black hat techniques, no wonder if your site would be penalized and banned

weblaunchphxx wrote:
As we all know it very well that fresh and interesting content is liked by all search engines and it will earn lots of natural links for you. So, it is necessary for you to put some good contents on your site.

honestly SE wouldn't know if your content is interesting or not, its the readers who will judge it,.
what SE really like is the fresh and new content
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Another techniques are:

Link Baiting and Press Release...
  • terryson01
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • terryson01

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have get quality links from on-line discussion, blog posting and press release.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Forum posting, directory submission, social bookmarkings...those are common source of quality one-way link.
  • cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got these in the net,,.

you can try these

Quote:

Ways to get one-way links

* Create a useful, interesting web site and other sites will naturally link to it. The vast majority of the thousands of links to THIS site were not requested.
* Submit your site to major directories, such as Yahoo! and DMOZ.org, in the appropriate category.
* Write articles and submit them to newsletters which are then archived online.
* Hunt for sites that complement yours and ask them to publish your articles.
* Submit brief, useful hints to newsletters for the same reason.
* Submit articles to article directories. You can speed up this tedious work by using ArticleAnnouncer, the tool professionals use.
* Publish articles on your site and invite other sites to publish them on their sites, with a link to you.
* Write testimonials for products you love. Companies often post testimonials on their site with a link to the submitting site. Joe Vitale has taken this tactic to extraordinary lengths. For examples, trying doing a search on Google for "joe vitale +testimonial".
* Participate helpfully in forums which allow a text link to your site in a signature. Start with the friendly, helpful AssociatePrograms.com affiliate forum. Read the forum instructions first, or you risk making an ass of yourself.
* Consider buying text link ads on other sites, for example from Linkadage or Text Link Ads. (Remember that Matt Cutts has written unfavorably about buying links.) Better still, arrange for articles to be published on other sites with a link to your site in them. You may have to use some innovative thinking to achieve this. The results make the effort worth while.
* Buy ads in newsletters on your topic which are archived online.
* Locate industry-specific directories and submit your site to them. For example, if your site is on a health topic, look for health-related directories.
* Give away free ebooks and white papers that contain links to your site.
* Create simple web-based free software. Tell other sites, newsletters and forums about it and ask for a link to it.
* Create downloadable software which contains links to your site.
* Get listed in business directories.
* Create a blog and get it listed in blog directories.
* Join business associations which list their members' sites online.
* Write regular news releases and submit them to topic-related web sites and Internet news wires such as PRWeb and Business Wire.
* Make arrangements for other sites to archive your newsletters on their sites.
* Get your white papers published on other web sites.
* Submit your free ebooks to ebook directories.
* Submit your downloadable software to software directories, such as Download.com
* Locate a popular site in your niche which would appreciate having you as a regular columnist. Write tips, lively commentary, product reviews, or whatever topics suit your niche.
* Syndicate your material to other sites. Create a content syndication feed (RSS feed) and include a link to your site. Use PHP rather than Javascript to ensure search engines parse your headings and links.
* Do something funny or outrageous or brilliant and people will link to your site without being asked.
* Use gimmicks. If people see something odd on a website, they'll often tell other people about it. You can also alert newsletter publishers and suggest they mention your gimmick in their newsletter. For example, Jim Crawford tells us how to make a sound play with a mouseover.
  • terryson01
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • terryson01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thnaks cEajay. You give detailed information about the quality links. It is more beneficial to me or other newbie in SEO.
  • virkais
  • virkais

Post 3+ Months Ago

its hard to get quality links from your visitors but as long as you know that you put the appropriate content that visitors is searching for, you have a greater chance that they will link and share your links.. and also Just submit articles in some good article sites and blogs bookmarks those articles, news post articles in digg and dmoz, you can get many one way links.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

terryson01 wrote:
I have get quality links from on-line discussion, blog posting and press release.

blog posting or blog comment is good in creating BL however when you do this post a comment related to the topic and has value so that it will not considered as spam...
  • cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:
terryson01 wrote:

blog posting or blog comment is good in creating BL however when you do this post a comment related to the topic and has value so that it will not considered as spam...

Just make sure it uses a do follow follow attribute,.
  • cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Brook wrote:
rss submission is also agreat way of getting one way linkbuilding.

I don't prefer this one,. since rss submission copied your exact content which might lead to duplication of content
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

cEejay_01 wrote:
Brook wrote:

I don't prefer this one,. since rss submission copied your exact content which might lead to duplication of content

Rss submission is causes duplicate contents...it happens when RSS feeds from sites are shown on other pages in addition to the pages of the site where they originally appear, and that text is displayed using a server side include that presents the information as html on the pages, then it could appear as duplicate content on those other pages. When feeds are shown using client side includes, such as java script, there is much less likelihood that a search engine will pick up that content and index it.
  • gilbertimlay
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gilbertimlay

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think You get quality one way link by using following........

article submission with better content.
online discussion
classified submission
blog updation
using gud title tag and meta tag.

thnx
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

gilbertimlay wrote:
I think You get quality one way link by using following........

article submission with better content.
online discussion
classified submission
blog updation
using gud title tag and meta tag.

thnx

classified submission? I don't think so? can you explain this better? Article submission is guaranteed...
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

cEejay_01 wrote:
I got these in the net,,.

you can try these

Quote:

Ways to get one-way links

* Create a useful, interesting web site and other sites will naturally link to it. The vast majority of the thousands of links to THIS site were not requested.
* Submit your site to major directories, such as Yahoo! and DMOZ.org, in the appropriate category.
* Write articles and submit them to newsletters which are then archived online.
* Hunt for sites that complement yours and ask them to publish your articles.
* Submit brief, useful hints to newsletters for the same reason.
* Submit articles to article directories. You can speed up this tedious work by using ArticleAnnouncer, the tool professionals use.
* Publish articles on your site and invite other sites to publish them on their sites, with a link to you.
* Write testimonials for products you love. Companies often post testimonials on their site with a link to the submitting site. Joe Vitale has taken this tactic to extraordinary lengths. For examples, trying doing a search on Google for "joe vitale +testimonial".
* Participate helpfully in forums which allow a text link to your site in a signature. Start with the friendly, helpful AssociatePrograms.com affiliate forum. Read the forum instructions first, or you risk making an ass of yourself.
* Consider buying text link ads on other sites, for example from Linkadage or Text Link Ads. (Remember that Matt Cutts has written unfavorably about buying links.) Better still, arrange for articles to be published on other sites with a link to your site in them. You may have to use some innovative thinking to achieve this. The results make the effort worth while.
* Buy ads in newsletters on your topic which are archived online.
* Locate industry-specific directories and submit your site to them. For example, if your site is on a health topic, look for health-related directories.
* Give away free ebooks and white papers that contain links to your site.
* Create simple web-based free software. Tell other sites, newsletters and forums about it and ask for a link to it.
* Create downloadable software which contains links to your site.
* Get listed in business directories.
* Create a blog and get it listed in blog directories.
* Join business associations which list their members' sites online.
* Write regular news releases and submit them to topic-related web sites and Internet news wires such as PRWeb and Business Wire.
* Make arrangements for other sites to archive your newsletters on their sites.
* Get your white papers published on other web sites.
* Submit your free ebooks to ebook directories.
* Submit your downloadable software to software directories, such as Download.com
* Locate a popular site in your niche which would appreciate having you as a regular columnist. Write tips, lively commentary, product reviews, or whatever topics suit your niche.
* Syndicate your material to other sites. Create a content syndication feed (RSS feed) and include a link to your site. Use PHP rather than Javascript to ensure search engines parse your headings and links.
* Do something funny or outrageous or brilliant and people will link to your site without being asked.
* Use gimmicks. If people see something odd on a website, they'll often tell other people about it. You can also alert newsletter publishers and suggest they mention your gimmick in their newsletter. For example, Jim Crawford tells us how to make a sound play with a mouseover.

Some of the tips listed here have tried already.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

cEejay_01 wrote:
Brook wrote:

So it means that RSS submission id not advisable at all, because if it cause duplicate content it lead your site to be penalized, who want to be penalized right??? Why other SEO still recommend it or maybe its not really leading to duplicate content...
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Brook1 wrote:
Directory and article submission are the easiest way to get oneway link building.

Easy to get link yes but to get quality links not that easy...Finding reputable directory and be included with it need effort and hard work just like be included to DMOZ and YAHOO directory...
  • gogo400
  • gogo400

Post 3+ Months Ago

Article marketing will help build quality inbound links... Check out this article to get an idea of how well you can build links and traffic with articles http://www.thekaizenbusiness.com/?p=174
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

gogo400 wrote:
Article marketing will help build quality inbound links... Check out this article to get an idea of how well you can build links and traffic with articles http://www.thekaizenbusiness.com/?p=174

Very nice resources...thanks for this one it is very helpful...
  • Bompa
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippine Islands

Post 3+ Months Ago

This thread is very helpful in the brainstorming sense. I mean, the
ideas here can trigger more ideas.

I would disagree that RSS submission can cause a problem with
duplicate content. The only duplicate content filter that I know
of is per query. In other words, if two pages have similar content,
only the best page will show, but none are penalized. If you read
this carefully, you see there is no penalty.

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. ... ntent.html

Writing articles is the favorite suggestion, but most of us are not
all that great at writing. I wrote a few articles and submitted to
ezinearticles.com. I had to re-edit several times before they would
accept it. It was very time intensive.

The one suggestion that I always hated was "put something useful on
your site". LOL I always thought "if I could do that I would NOT
need to ask". heh.

Anyways, having matured in seo, I now agree completely and
I think anyone can do it. You need to think out of the box and find
something that webmasters WANT to link to. This type of irresistible
content is commonly called linkbait nowadays.

good luck,
Bompa
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

cEejay_01 wrote:
Brook wrote:

I agree with that. Maybe he is just specifying the rss which are not your defualt rss.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought that RSS Submission is just like blog directory submission, the only difference is that RSS automatically delivers the latest and up-to-date content of a site
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

My site has RSS but I don't know how to install it.... Is rss valuable for a tool like mine? I believe it would be, because then you could download the whole list in one pop...
  • submitqueen.com
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ways to get quality backlinks
1.Directory submissions : [free non reciprocal directories | submitted manually]

2.Article submissions : [free article directories and mainly like ezine articles and article dashboard and if your article is well written and get approved by these directories then you can have lots of quality one way backlinks for free with no effort as many automated blog owners take content from them through the RSS feed and in this way you can get lots of backlinks from other sites .

3.social bookmarking : social bookmarks are the way to store you favorites site and the site you fell like useful and will get you some knowledge and can help you for future reference an you will require its help in future or you store it as you favorite site to visit frequently social bookmarks saved can also be shared with other community people and readers by making them public in this way if seen by other member who finds it useful saves it as his favorite and thus you can have automatic visitors to your site if you site is bookmarked in the social bookmarking sites there are many social sites some are do follow and some are no follow in nature .

4. Rss feed submissions:
submitting your sites RSS feed to rs directories and thus getting quality backlinks and visitors .

5. press release writing and submission: you can write a press release about your site and submit to many press release sites from there you can get news circulated and get some quality backlinks .

6. forum postings:
forum posting an putting your sites link in your signature can get you good backlinks . [if the forum allows do follow signature]

7. Blog posting and blog commenting:
blog posting and blog commenting on relatively same category blogs can give some goo backlinks.

providing free tools at your site that people will need and will put them on their sites for their visitors .

9. link exchange : link exchange with sites related to same category of your site.

10.providing free templates: you can make or get it it done by some designer some good website templates and make them available for free use providing your sites link in the footer .

And there are many more useful link building methods can be implemented to get good backlinks.

Thanks SUBMITQUEEN.COM
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice idea submitqueen...all of them can bring you good BL...however, be careful in doing link exchange...the negative side of it is, some SEs view it just trading so related is a must...And also always check it monthly some link exchange partner remove link without proper permission...
  • nalds20
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nalds20

Post 3+ Months Ago

cEejay_01 thanks for the detailed information about the quality link
  • nowreseller
  • Born
  • Born
  • nowreseller

Post 3+ Months Ago

We know that directory submissions are a proven way to build link popularity for any site which will ultimately let you gain higher search engine rankings. But, it is time consuming and tedious too. Many people just do not have that much time to do it themselves and cannot even hire others who will charge anywhere from $15-$20 per hour just to submit your web site or $250 just for 1000 submissions (and that's the minimum going rate!)

But, no worries! We have done all the hard work and developed a directory submission tool known as ResellerGo http://www.resellergo.com. It comes with three plans; you can choose the one that suits you the most.

Benefits of ResellerGo

To sum it up, it automates the task of submitting your web site to directories within seconds, which means:
* You can instantly get lots of one-way links from high PR (Page Rank) web sites, which can really boost your search engine rankings.
* You can bring in a lot of free targeted traffic and ultimately higher search engine rankings.

In short, it's a great tool and an easy way to increase your traffic with very little work and save several hours and thousands of dollars every time you want to submit your site to new directory. So, if you really want to get a lot of traffic to your web site and want to get higher search engine rankings without wasting a single moment then I urge you to check out http://www.resellergo.com now. In any case, you can try the free plan first to see how well it works and I'm sure you will upgrade it yourself.
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice post submitqueen. It is useful for newbies in seo.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 30 posts