How to get my website optimized ?

• maritimer
  • Born
  • Born
  • maritimer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello guys, I am completely new to this forum and to SEO in general. I just built a simple website, no scripts just plain html. I read about website optimization and am a bit lost :) , to be honest I didn’t even know that a website had to be optimized, I just thought that I should submit it to the search engines and that’s it :) . I heard that there are quite a few free online tools that help you a lot for optimizing you website and you don’t need to have any specific knowledge to use them. Can someone please direct me to such a site with a set of those tools please.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi maritimer - welcome to Ozzu! :)

There are two great boards here dedicated to learning about the search engines. As your new to seo i'd reccomend reading through the posts that are already here as they contain some great information and discussions on seo.

also - I came accross a nice guide today that you may find useful -

http://www.diy-seo.com

That covers all the basics and touches on a little advance seo. I found it very informative.
  • semko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • semko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi maritimer welcome to the forum. Make sure that you go to the links Jess specified to you and read them carefully, they will help you a lot. Here is also a link for some free online tools just like you requested :) http://www.promotionworld.com/tools/

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts