How To Increase Page Rank Of The Website?

• john98
  • Born
  • Born
  • john98
  • Loc: ahmedabad, gujarat

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all,
I have created my company's website http://www.perceptionsystem.com
My website's backlinks are very less, less backlinks causes low pagerank so looking for good reciprocal partners too.
However i want to increase my website's backlinks.

Additionally, my homepage takes much time to load.

So please tell me what to do. Your suggestions will be helpful for me.

regards,

john.
webmaster@perceptionsystem.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Hafsoh
  • Student
  • Student
  • Hafsoh

Post 3+ Months Ago

* Make sure your site is properly designed, no broken links on your website and internal linking structure should be designed properly.

Increase backlinks through:
* Create quality content and/or a unique tool that people want to use and nobody has, write an article / press release about it, submit it , and the links will come in naturally.
* Create RSS for your website and make sitemap.xml for submissions in various RSS submissions websites.
* Publish Press Release with your website link in various pr websites.
* You can also build backlinks through blog postings, directory submissions, and pay per post.
  • aboyd
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

john98 wrote:

I think that's weird. You run a company to build Web sites, and you need tips on how to revise your site to load faster?

In any case, if you really do want advice, my advice would be to outsource your writing. You are terrible at English. Based upon the terribly low quality writing on your Web site, I would never hire you. So that's #1 to fix. You can find a quality writer for cheap -- maybe a US penny per word. That writer could revise the text on your Web site and that should get you more business all by itself.

Next, if you really do wish the site to load faster, you need to move away from Flash and toward plain HTML or XHTML. Your home page alone loads something like 7 or 8 Flash objects, some with photos and other goodies to load. That's not going to be your fastest option. Try plain HTML, very little Flash, very little JavaScript, optimized CSS. Good luck.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

learn the basic optimization the "on" and "off" page factor....
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Easy loading of website page is very important because visitor is always in hurry, you can't generate more traffic with this, So first of all try to remove the extra load from the page with proper navigation on the website, it is easy for Robots to crawl your webpages.

Promote your website with all promtional tactics for more backlinks for website.
  • Robin007
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Be sure to create and include meta tags on every page. The site must be well-organized. If your content is fresh and lucrative the number of traffic will positively increase. The article pages of your site must be specified by separate specific keyword or word combination.
It`s common knowledge that to get a success in online business you will have to be owner of a good, attractive and unique site. Your website is your identity.

Best wishes!!!
  • aboyd
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What is all this generic non-advice, spouting platitudes instead of being grounded in specific suggestions? Ozzu, what happened to you?
  • meanne2007
  • meanne2007

Post 3+ Months Ago

As i say to the other thread, do the link building method...
  • san_uk
  • san_uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Reciprocal link exchange is the good way to increase page rank...but do quality and relevant link exchange.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Get more backlinks, backlinks and backlinks to increase your site pr.
  • golem02
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • golem02

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link building and try to optimized your site ON and OFF..
  • letsnurture
  • letsnurture

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey page rank can be increase by two way first is on page optimization and second is off page optimization. In this manner you can increase your page rank.
Unfeigned Regards
  • Rajesh8
  • Student
  • Student
  • Rajesh8

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good content and themed based oneway links help to increase page rank.
  • john_smith 5082
  • Born
  • Born
  • john_smith 5082

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link building is not just about adding links from anywhere, in fact, all links are not created equal. Links are determined by trust, the age of the domain linking to you, what company they keep (website's linking to their site) as well as various other factors that are proprietary to search engines. We do know that acquiring links from trusted website's can impact your rankings and improve your ranking position.We at Seofurnish has experience and talent to help you understand your aims. Our services are ritually planned, keeping in view your specific business needs. We're honest and professional and we believe in 100% client satisfaction. Our system helps our clients to achieve high rankings in Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
  • meganjenna
  • Born
  • Born
  • meganjenna

Post 3+ Months Ago

This very helpful information. Before i had not get
  • shabbirprince
  • Born
  • Born
  • shabbirprince

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, i have experienced it, the relevancy of links does matter
  • Jeperry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Jeperry

Post 3+ Months Ago

john98 wrote:
Hello all,
I have created my company's website http://www.perceptionsystem.com
My website's backlinks are very less, less backlinks causes low pagerank so looking for good reciprocal partners too.
However i want to increase my website's backlinks.

regards,

john.
webmaster@perceptionsystem.com

If you want good PR then you should concentrate yourself for quality link building and can do

Manual directory submission
article submission
social bookmarking
social networking for traffics
forum posting for traffics
press release for traffics
You can also collect one way links from theme related sites.

About time to load page you should re integrate your site by good way.

• bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

One of the most important points in increasing the PR of websites is where on the linking pages the actual links have been added and also the number of outgoing links on the pages.

For example, one link from a PR6 page is better than being among hundreds of links from a PR7 page.
  • soapnuts
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • soapnuts

Post 3+ Months Ago

PR depends on Backlinks so buildup too many backlinks.
  • carazoo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I too have the same problem.

I need to increase the PR of http://www.carazoo.com/

I have been trying a lot of things to increase the PR. Is it because its an heavy portal, so will take a lot of time to gain PR?

As far as I am concerned, reciprocal linking is not possible in this case.

So I am working with 1-way linking, along with blog, article & press release submissions.

Am I missing out anything?

Please advice.
  • blueray11
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueray11

Post 3+ Months Ago

Get a links to the highest PR website using reciprocal links or you can use the basic off page optimization to build more backlinks and quality traffic.
  • vision
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

john98 wrote:

Hi John,

I actually found your homepage to load quite quickly. I would say within 1 second it was loaded, and there is a lot of content on there.

If you really want to tweak your site for speed, I would suggest you checkout YSLOW. It is a plugin for Firefox, and I'm certain will help you. The first time I used it the suggestions were real eye openers.

You can find it here: http://developer.yahoo.com/yslow/
  • BradPitt
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BradPitt

Post 3+ Months Ago

john98 wrote:
My website's backlinks are very less, less backlinks causes low pagerank so....

Try to write some good quality articles related to your business and submit it on various article directories like funduarticles.
You can achieve good one way links using this meachanism.
Make sure you read all directory specific guidelines before submitting your articles.
  • blueray11
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueray11

Post 3+ Months Ago

To increase your pr of your site you can used the forum posting and article submission.

Joining forum you can post any threads with your signature that will link to your site will give your site traffic.

Submitting article with good and quality content to all high pr article directories gives more backlinks to your site.
  • cankit
  • cankit

Post 3+ Months Ago

get more backlinks and try to build more links so that it will be more good to produce more backlinks...
john_smith 5082 had given good idea, its the basic i think we have to do to make backlinks....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 25 posts