How to do off-site optimization?

• jscheyndel
  • jscheyndel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I never tried off-site SEO before, and now I want to try my hands on it.

From what I've read I should do the following:
1. Submit to directories
2. Exchange links with other similar website
3. Submit articles with my site's link on it
4. Forum posting and signatures

What I want to know is:
- What method should I try first?
- Any other methods I should try?
- Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Have a nice day
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I suggest doing the easy things first like directory submission, blog commenting and forum posting. You could also try social networking, create a network group, press release submission, ads posting and blog creation.

Try making videos and podcasting. It pretty much depends on the niche of your site.
  • jamesmary009
  • jamesmary009
  • Loc: United kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi..you are perfect.all those are come under off-site Optimization.but submitting to Directories is always best choice because every search engine considers directories as a expert documents.and moreover the links submitted to directories are arranged in a category and sub categories,so there is a max chance of getting targeting visitors.after Directories i can suggest you to go for Book marking our site in a social networking sites..I hope you understood all these..Thank you
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

jamesmary009 wrote:
But submitting to Directories is always best choice because every search engine considers directories as a expert documents.

Na-ah! To be honest, I find most directories farm sites! And I am talking about 90% of all the directories in the internet world. A lot of debates conclude that directory submission provides nothing to very little help in link building.
  • Sriram
  • Born
  • Born
  • Sriram

Post 3+ Months Ago

Firstly consider submiting to free directories and next social bookmarking and some article submissions.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Directory submissions is the basic method of promotion, you can start it by creating submission tags like Title, Description and Keywords. Side by side you can also make account in social bookmarking resource for including your home as well as internal pages of the website.
  • aashikhattar
  • Born
  • Born
  • aashikhattar

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can do directories Submission, Articles Submission, Rss Feed, Social Bookmarking, but first of all you have to create meta tags and then adding analytical code given by your Google analytical account. After that you can start white hat seo.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts