Voting Chart

Total votes : 1

Do you think its possible to thrive using white hat tactics online without the search engines

•  
    yes
  •  
    no
  •  
    you are crazy for even trying

How I'm quitting Google ,Yahoo and MSN

• jc_from_jimco
  • Born
  • Born
  • jc_from_jimco

Post 3+ Months Ago

I admit it I'm still holding a grudge about the "Jagger" update. Here it is about 8 months later and I'm still upset that I spent the previous 1 1/2 years doing the google dance , only to see me results plummet in less than 24 hrs.

So for the last year I have been doing some research for my next venture and about 5 days ago I ran into this article on Influential Interactive Marketing that promted me to start questioning what it really takes to have a stable long lasting web presence.

I immediatly went to my link directory and cleaned up all the broken links and narrowing it to ultra target websites and from that day on I decided I would have a more indepth look at social media optimization.

Since my next website is a social network for small busines professionals I decided to start a social experiment charting my progress and techniques over the course of the next year.

I look at all the free tools at our disposa and can't help but think what a waste of time it has become focusing on Google when I should be focuaing on my customer.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post