How I use URL Search to get thousands of visitors?

• MBTlover520
  • MBTlover520

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm interested in learning SEO skills now.However,I only know a few things about it.Now, I want to ask you that"How I use URL Search to get thousands of visitors?"Please give me some suggestion.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can't it doesn't work like that you have to look at it terms of long term it may take a while to get the numbers you want.
SEO is lots of different ideas put together links are best the more links to your site from other sites the higher your ranking, but also the better the sites (in terms of ranks in search themselves) the more importance is put on there links. Make sure that you have your key words included in your text and not just a long line of key words make them big and bold make them not just look like part of the sites text but make them part of the sites text. Make sure your images have alt tags and that your use <h1><h2>etc and not just spans but your best bet is to look on the web search for SEO, you will get something.
  • nickings07
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO skills are acquired over time. I recommend you check out Google Webmasters as they offer a lot of help and advice regarding optimising your site (which you can later use to optimise others).

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts