Iframes and SE's, I searched but did not find

• uknightuss
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • uknightuss
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was searching for information about Iframes with Ozzu search, but did not see the specific info that I'm looking for.

I have already gotten rid of the regular frames on my site, and have implemented one single Iframe. The Main Index Page of my site now has keywords, plus the navigation menu for the rest of my site, and of course the Iframe.

My question is, will google and other SE's now be able to CACHE/Index this page and its children pages since it is no longer just a blank frames holder page, and is now a real page with menu- content- and keywords?

I did just get indexed on Google thanks to posting on Ozzu, but google did not cache ANY of the content of my site and I heard that this may be because I was using a frames page as my main index page. Well that is gone now.. No more regular frames for me..
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
My question is, will google and other SE's now be able to CACHE/Index this page and its children pages since it is no longer just a blank frames holder page, and is now a real page with menu- content- and keywords?

yeah I should think google and other SE can INDEX your pages.
afterall google adsense is done in iframe.

and ozzu is still getting its sites pages indexed!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts