Keyword Choice

• immortal9
  • Born
  • Born
  • immortal9

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well here I am. I am new to this forum and never thought I would start my own business up but I did. So here I am about ready to make a huge choice for my business keywords in search engine. Now I have some ideas but I want to see what you all think.

This is a basic little info about my site without going into major detail.

We are a company based in the United States, that provide both pre-built computers as well as fully customizable computers that fits your personal or business needs. The pre-build computers range from $450-3500. These are meant for the beginner computer user that does not yet understand the “guts” of a computer and how well the components work together to achieve the result, a computer of course. Our customizable computers are just that 100% custom. You choose the brand of motherboard the price range then the actual product itself. Not a novice or an advance computer user? That is fine we have a full database of what you need to know about computers in general, and building and parts. Your an advance user, order the parts we ship them to you then you build it yourself. Otherwise we build the computers for you, then ship it to you. That is our specialty but of course we offer other stuff, such as Digital Cameras, Printers, Keyboards, Mice etc. The list keeps going on and on.

Thanks for your help. Just if it is possible list ALL of the keywords you would use if you was me. REALLY appericate it,

Tyler/Immortal
  • Redcell
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Loveland, Colorado

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am pretty new to this as well but I'll kick in my 1.5 cents.

The custom computer industry has got to be very competitive and as a result if you are doing any kind of pay per click advertising I would try to go after very specific keywords, find out who your target customer is and then try to be specific to that person. I know that most small businesses cant compete with Dell or IBM so try to think of keywords that are not as important to them but would apply to you.. On the other hand as far as your meta tags and keywords go on your site I would try to be both general and specific there.. There is a handy tool at overture.com that can help you find the right keywords I don't know the link but I am sure that its in this forum somewhere... Hope this helps a little.. Ian
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

lemme try at yr site title. wild shot. :-)

Custom Computers- Customise, Build and Ship Computers at Discount Prices
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea deffinately " custom built computers " should be a consideration.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts