Link Popularity.

• weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link popularity is the number of web sites that currently link to your site. The more inbound links you acquire, the higher your search engine ranking will be.

There are several ways you can increase your number of inbound links. You can submit your site to free directories, or join a link exchange and trade links with other sites, or, you can author articles and press releases and submit them to article directories. When webmasters looking for free content place your article on their site, they must link back to your website.
  • cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

weblaunchphxx wrote:
Link popularity is the number of web sites that currently link to your site. The more inbound links you acquire, the higher your search engine ranking will be.

Let make it simple
-making your site popular on every search engine

weblaunchphxx wrote:
There are several ways you can increase your number of inbound links. You can submit your site to free directories, or join a link exchange and trade links with other sites, or, you can author articles and press releases and submit them to article directories. When webmasters looking for free content place your article on their site, they must link back to your website.

[/quote]
Submit to those quality directories, link trade with related relevant site
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

link popularity = the quality of the site
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

potchie wrote:

The Link Popularity term is frequently used to describe the number of hypertext links coming into a website from other websites. But Link Popularity is defined by the quality and quantity of inbound and outbound links of your web page. By quality we mean the reputations of the websites that link to you, the titles of the pages that link back to you, the text used to link to your website and a few other factors. By quantity we simply mean the number of links on the internet which point to your website.
  • tomfrederick
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tomfrederick

Post 3+ Months Ago

In sort Link popularity is the number of links that point to your web site.
  • terryson01
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • terryson01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link popularity check is one of the best ways to quantifiably and independently measure your website's online awareness and overall visibility. Simply put, link popularity refers to the total number of links or "votes" that a search engine has found for your website.
  • virkais
  • virkais

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link popularity is a measure of the quantity and quality of other web sites that link to a specific site on the WWW. It is an example of the move by search engines towards off-the-page-criteria to determine quality content. In theory, off-the-page-criteria adds the aspect of impartiality to search engine rankings. Link popularity plays an important role in the visibility of a web site among the top of the search results.Some search engines require at least one or more links coming to a web site, otherwise they will drop it from their index.
  • gilbertimlay
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gilbertimlay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello friends,

I know one think if you have guality back links then you get good link popularity. so you can increases the site popularity and traffic.

Regard's
Gilbert
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link popularity is a measure of the quantity and quality of other web sites that link to a specific site on the World Wide Web. It is an example of the move by search engines towards off-the-page-criteria to determine quality content. Link popularity plays an important role in the visibility of a web site among the top of the search results.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Brook1 wrote:
Another new link popularity increase procedure ebooks submission.

Some ebooks submission site...it might help...

http://www.ebook-publishing-tools.com/e ... otion.html
  • radway
  • Born
  • Born
  • radway

Post 3+ Months Ago

Higher PR = More backlinks on your site.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Definitely. The more quality backlinks you have on your site the better PR you can get.
  • nalds20
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nalds20

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's not just the quantity of the link...
the quality of the link that measures the popularity of the site
The higher the PR = the quality of the site
  • jenny1
  • Born
  • Born
  • jenny1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi friend,

This is jenny.Ur idea is good.I want information of how to get through other websites.I don't know that thing.please give the idea for me.how to collect the inbound link from other websites.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

nalds20 wrote:

Much better if you got both...quality and quantity...I mean you had a lot of quality links...
  • LenaN
  • LenaN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link Popularity's not just a total number of inbound links. Otherwise we'd call it so :lol:
  • kirannraj
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • kirannraj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Higher PR = quality backlinks on your site.
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:
nalds20 wrote:

Much better if you got both...quality and quantity...I mean you had a lot of quality links...

Yes, I agree. It will be better if you have them both.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

weblaunchphxx wrote:
potchie wrote:

The Link Popularity term is frequently used to describe the number of hypertext links coming into a website from other websites. But Link Popularity is defined by the quality and quantity of inbound and outbound links of your web page. By quality we mean the reputations of the websites that link to you, the titles of the pages that link back to you, the text used to link to your website and a few other factors. By quantity we simply mean the number of links on the internet which point to your website.

over all i insist to say.. it a equivalent of quality site.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

yup having more quality link ensures your SERP ranking boost up....
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link popularity is the strength of the website and it shows how much it familiar with search engines. The more popular or visible in search engines gets more traffic on it through their keywords.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

jenny1 wrote:
Hi friend,

This is jenny.Ur idea is good.I want information of how to get through other websites.I don't know that thing.please give the idea for me.how to collect the inbound link from other websites.

Submit your site to directories, join forums with sigs.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 22 posts