Looking for Specific SEO Tool

• action0335
  • Born
  • Born
  • action0335
  • Loc: Port Huron

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am looking for a site or software that you can enter a URL in and it will let you know some words or phrases you are getting results with on the 3 major search engines.

I use sitereportcard.com to type in my URL and then words I am hoping to get my sites found with, and it gives those results (a little sketchy), but I would like something that can notify me or show my what I am getting good results with knowing.

For instance, all I would have to do is enter the URL and it would say "These are words or phrases you are getting search engine results for Google, Yahoo, etc"

Web Design Google 2nd Page, Yahoo 1st Page

Funny Hats : MSN 3rd page

So then I can fast and easy tool to use and contact my clients to let them know there are some search results they are getting.

Anything out there you have heard of?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• cEejay_01
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cEejay_01

Post 3+ Months Ago

seodigger.com
it will list all keywords your site ranked to., but only on msn and google
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

action0335 wrote:
I am looking for a site or software that you can enter a URL in and it will let you know some words or phrases you are getting results with on the 3 major search engines.

I use sitereportcard.com to type in my URL and then words I am hoping to get my sites found with, and it gives those results (a little sketchy), but I would like something that can notify me or show my what I am getting good results with knowing.

For instance, all I would have to do is enter the URL and it would say "These are words or phrases you are getting search engine results for Google, Yahoo, etc"

Web Design Google 2nd Page, Yahoo 1st Page

Funny Hats : MSN 3rd page

So then I can fast and easy tool to use and contact my clients to let them know there are some search results they are getting.

Anything out there you have heard of?

Try this for keyword position in major three search engines.

http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/search ... -position/

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts