Making traffic:How to optimize and promote

• mos
  • Born
  • Born
  • mos

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a newbie in this so...i would appreciate some guidelines.
i do have a site, it's an online pharmacy which i want to experiment with and teach myself making traffic and generating sales.
Having in mind the search engines make the most of a site's traffic i'm in need of some useful directins from someone who has passed this phase.

So the site is hosted, but the problem is that i do not know what is the next step. i've read things on this topic but im still confused../should i submit it,where?...should i post ads in forums,which one,what should i do with my keywords to optimize it,what exactly should i know about linkexchange....etc./

I suppose this kind of questions where asked many times,but i im insomekind of a dead end so i would be very thankful if someone
help me out with the next step which i should make after hosting my site.

thank you
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• djtheropy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • djtheropy

Post 3+ Months Ago

could you post a link to your site so we all could have a look and give some suggestions?
  • mos
  • Born
  • Born
  • mos

Post 3+ Months Ago

this is it :
best-health-online.com

yesterday i read about the keywords here,someone had a similar question so the theme with the keywords is a bit clearer to me, i think that the software from Goodkeywords whould do the job as starting point for me.

---------------------
keep on reading
  • fourthring
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: San Diego / Beijing

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks like you just bought the domain name on the 17th so you'll most likely be put into the Google "sandbox" for a few months. In the meantime start to look for link partners to link to your site. Register at DMOZ as this will take about a few years for the editors to respond if at all. (haha jking).

You're site is pretty well built - no session ids, static php pages, no javascript navigation so it looks ready to optimize. I would work on what keywords you want and then adjust the titles and meta tags on your pages. Right now the title is the same throughout the site.

Where did you get all of the content? Is it original?

I actually may have a few sites I would like to exchange with you. PM me if you are interested.
  • mos
  • Born
  • Born
  • mos

Post 3+ Months Ago

thx for the guidelines... appreciated !!
i did submit in DMOZ, now iam working on the keywords...
what did u mean ...original...?
what kind of sites do u want to exchange ?
rgrds !

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts