Need help about submission tool

• mouzeb
  • mouzeb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

My website has indexed major SE but not getting enough visitors. Is it better idea to submit it lot of SE/Directories/FFAs for getting traffic? ( i mean here Bulk Submission by submission software/tools ) OR SUGGEST me what steps i MUST DO/DO NOT. anyway i have book store website nearly two years old.

thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Submission tools will do you no good if your already indexed by the search engines. What you are looking for is more traffic/sales. This is where the art of SEO comes in. There are a ton of things you have to do in order to increase positioning, which will increase traffic.

You will need to start doing research. This forum is a great start. You should be able to find all the answers your looking for, but if you have some specific questions, please ask.

Welcome to Ozzu!
  • golem02
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • golem02

Post 3+ Months Ago

vetofunk wrote:
Submission tools will do you no good if your already indexed by the search engines. What you are looking for is more traffic/sales. This is where the art of SEO comes in. There are a ton of things you have to do in order to increase positioning, which will increase traffic.

You will need to start doing research. This forum is a great start. You should be able to find all the answers your looking for, but if you have some specific questions, please ask.

Welcome to Ozzu!

I agree with this..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts