need help on best ideas for getting the best search engine r

• superman
  • Loc: Phoenix Az

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have completed my first web site and i I have it online, My keywords are in place and meta tags are set but how do i get my site to apear on search engine's such as Yahoo, Msn Google, Ect.
  • Padawan
  • Loc: London

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I would suggest the first thing you do is make sure you have a professional looking site with plenty of good and interesting content. This will encourage other webmasters to link directly to your site, either one-way or through a reciprocal exchange with your site. The search engines will then find you on their own accord through the links that are pointing to you from sites already indexed.

Your second choice would be to submit your site to the search engines. There are companies out there that will charge you to do this or you can use programs available all over the net to submit your site to x number of search engines automatically. Forget these, a manual submission is far more likely to work (some se's do not like auto submission), is easy to do and is free.

try -

http://www.google.com/addurl.html
http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html

Thirdly, you can pay for a submission review to yahoo but only do this if you need inclusion to happen almost immediately and can afford the hefty fee (with no guarantees of success)
  • markov
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • markov

Post 3+ Months Ago

Make the site visitor friendly thereby you will be search engine friendly. Get the back links from relevant sites
  • Americantruckbuyer
  • Student
  • Student
  • Americantruckbuyer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey frds...

This thread is 2 yrs old... isn't it ?

Just start a blog and put your sites link on it and promote it a bit ...and get your site indexed in se's soon... and for better keyword ranking you need to do hard work for that...many things to do ...

For now i think you must have got your needful as this thread is 2 yrs old.

Have FUN..

Regards
Puneet M
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can submit your site manually at the major search engine (add url) pages

Alternatively you can try to get your site link on website that gets crawled daily. The SE spiders will follow the links and index your site.
  • intinternetmarketing
  • Born
  • Born
  • intinternetmarketing

Post 3+ Months Ago

Keep submit your web site to free directory.
  • Rajesh8
  • Student
  • Student
  • Rajesh8

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can do some social bookmarking and forums signature to see your website in search engines.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts