Need some SEO help

• Bgnn32
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Bgnn32
  • Loc: Western Mass

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know people make money off of this, so I will understand if noone really wants to help, but I am have trouble getting good listing with my site on search engines. We have on keyword that we really want to focus on and that is Chuck Jaws, if anyone would be willing to help I would appreciate it.

If you want to see for your reference the web site is http://www.mtmtoolsupply.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Redcell
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Loveland, Colorado

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you looked into your back links yet? You will want to build as many back links as you can for SEs like google. Here is a site where you can check them and compare them to other sites in your field: http://www.marketleap.com/publinkpop/
To get you started building back links there are a lot of free directories out there and you can get links to them in this forum.
Hope this helps a little!
Ian
  • gardenstew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Malmö, Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here are my suggestions for optimizing for keyphrase 'Chuck Jaws' (all point made refer to the home page)

- Get as many lnks to your site as you can that include 'Chuck Jaws' in the link text. Directories are great for this because you can suggest the link text that they use when linking to you.
- Move 'Chuck Jaws' to the start of your home page title. Your company name can move to the end of the title. Also shorten the title to around 60 characters and avoid repeating the word jaws more than twice.
- Place the text 'Welcome To M.T.M Tool Supply, your online source for the best quality machine shop tools and supplies.' inside a H1 tag and include the keyphrase 'Chuck Jaws' in there also.
- Include the keyphrase 'Chuck Jaws' in the main text as well, bolded if possible. It is not there at the moment.
- Include 'Chuck Jaws' in the Keywords META tag.

These points will help a great deal-
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

As gardenstew pointed out, your site has a lot to be done. Take his hints plus do some research on this forum. You will find more than enough information on your questions.

Are there any other names for your products besides "chuck jaws"? It is only searched about 150 times a month, which seems kind of low for focusing your whole campaign around.

You may want to look at other terms with the Overture keyword tool:
http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchi ... uggestion/
  • Bgnn32
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Bgnn32
  • Loc: Western Mass

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for all the responses I really appreciate the help, I feel I can design a good site but I have always been bad at SEO so I really appreciate the help you guys give.

vetofunk, Chuck Jaws is an all inclusive for the stuff we sell, you can divide it into two main sub catagories of Soft Jaws and Round Jaws.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts