Need traffic on my site

• blueray11
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueray11

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can also use the social networking. It can help you to have more traffic and backlinks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ninah98
  • Born
  • Born
  • ninah98

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you tried "sub prime" PPC engines? There's ways to get traffic besides Google Adwords: http://www.payperclicksearchengines.com/
  • Vernon
  • Born
  • Born
  • Vernon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Up to now what you’ve done for your site is quite enough. Try to focus more on forums, social book marking, which would help you in driving traffic to your site. Niche marketing is also a proven tactic which can help.
  • Jeperry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Jeperry

Post 3+ Months Ago

heihei wrote:
I need an advice... I need to get traffic for my site. I've done directory submission, social bookmarking, online group submission, classified ads posting, article and blog. Is there a problem on my site? What else can i do?

Hi,

For good amount of traffics you can submit article, press release.

Social bookmarking is best way to generate traffics now a days so you can do also social bookmarking, forum posting and blogging in additional work.

• Vatson
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

heihei wrote:
I need an advice... I need to get traffic for my site. I've done directory submission, social bookmarking, online group submission, classified ads posting, article and blog. Is there a problem on my site? What else can i do?

You use White Hat Seo only. Try use Black Hat Seo, its adds traffic to you site.
try read forums about Black Hat SEO, get some strategy, and "go in battle". :wink:

good luck.
  • blueray11
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • blueray11

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can also use the forums posting with sig and social networking. Joining forums are give more traffic to your using your signature. Everytime you post the forum your sig will appear to the bottom side of you post. Your sig is your keywords that link to your site.

And social networking is considering one of the best in terms of earnings traffic. Twitter and orkut are sample of social networking sites.
  • cankit
  • cankit

Post 3+ Months Ago

You had done all these things and not getting much traffic then i think it might be problem in your content, because if there will no quality content then its hopeless....
i get good traffic from directory submission...
thanks....
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

^ you are getting traffic from directory submission?
What other techniques are you using?
  • jjenna
  • Born
  • Born
  • jjenna

Post 3+ Months Ago

due to the economic crisis the traffic prices have gone very low, you can check WTools Traffic
  • jacksan
  • Born
  • Born
  • jacksan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use article directories, press release, participating in lot of forums and commenting on other blogs. I got good traffic in my website.
  • Puneet Thakkar
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

dont only submit in Social Bookmarking sites but try to get more VOTES on it and try to get on the first page of it and see the traffic flow on ur site
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

PPC shouldn't be forgotten either because even when you take a look at the top ranking websites and companies, you will find most of them still using PPC because many the ads still bring real visitors to the pages.
  • dsc7898

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's enough
  • rachelbles
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • rachelbles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Participating on forums just like what you are doing now help generate traffic on your site.. Aside from the strategies you have mentioned, you could also participate in links exchange and press release.. These way, you'll get higher chances of getting traffic..
  • webcreations
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: jaipur

Post 3+ Months Ago

Both Seo Techniques onpage and offpage seo helps to improve your site traffic. you can use updated meta tags, blogs, articles, link building techniques for success.
  • Ahtivas
  • Ahtivas

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes. Social Bookmarking can definitely help in driving traffic. Even posting proper content as blog comments can also help.
  • simonek6r
  • Born
  • Born
  • simonek6r

Post 3+ Months Ago

heihei wrote:
I need an advice...I need to get traffic for my site. Ive done directory submission, social bookmarking, online group submission, classified ads posting, article and blog. Is there a problem on my site? What else can i do?

The best well-rounded PCO to traffic for your site is on the first page of google detre...This means of backlinks of qualifications...or find these super simple cest backlinks:P
  • Mistletoe
  • Mistletoe

Post 3+ Months Ago

Maybe the problem is in content?! It's also very important to have qualitative content

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 48 posts