Im new here guys..

• webmasteral
  • Born
  • Born
  • webmasteral

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just want to ask what is seo point system?Please SEOptimiser give me brief explanation about this.. I really love to learn seo.. thanks guys..

:oops:
  • i_am_dhaval
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • i_am_dhaval
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wel come ......................

Here u can learn Everything

Basic seo things

http://www.seo-guy.com/
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO point system? If you are looking to learn and educate yourself in the SEO area, I would recommend reading the threads in OZZU. Any questions on specific topics, I would then ask questions.
  • Harwalt
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Harwalt
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best SEO advice you will get is to get links from other sites on your keywords as the anchor text. Really the best thing to help your theme and pagerank aspects of the formula. The SEO-Guy link was pretty good too earlier in the discussion.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Harwalt wrote:
The best SEO advice you will get is to get links from other sites on your keywords as the anchor text. Really the best thing to help your theme and pagerank aspects of the formula. The SEO-Guy link was pretty good too earlier in the discussion.

Sorry to contradict you on that Harwait, but I have to agree with Vetofunk on his prior post. I read and researched a lot, but most of what I have learned was from reading virtually every post in OZZU's two search engine boards.

And that's not even because I'm a mod here. It's just because I wanted to learn.

// Edit - and for the record SEO-guy was a former member here and has since chosen for whatever reason not to participate in our discusions, and my co-supermoderator UNFLUX was the one that designed his site. Does that give you any idea about how good OZZU gets?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts