paying to increase SE rank

• wormser
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • wormser

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was wondering if anyone has tried any paying services to increase their rank on the major search engines and if any of them are actually worth the money spent.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes,
I actually work for one of them. Plus I do freelance work for sites. But you do need to be careful with who you select. There are many out there that have been banned by Google...trafficpower...cherryone...and others. Some get you top listings by using scammy techniques. Stay away from anyone that guarantees positioning, because YOU CAN'T.

Look at the site's previous and current clients. See where they are located on the engines, see if they use and spamming techniques. Even call them up to see what they think of the company.

Otherwise, you can stay here an learn :-)
  • wormser
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • wormser

Post 3+ Months Ago

sounds good, thanks for the info. I won't forget to consider your company in the search too!
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

We are nowhere near the cheapest, so depending on your requirements, we may be good for you, may be not.

If you have any questions about optmizing your site, just post them here and I am sure we can help you.
  • phaugh
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Look out for trafficpower they have opened up under a new name "www.1p.com" and are actively soliciting customers.....and there still getting sued for the bad work they did before as trafficpower...go figure.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol. I recommend vetofunk for the job. lol.

best to get a trustworthy company or guy to do your seo job. Stick around in seo forums and you will prolly see who the reliable ones are.

some guys in forums are just repeating what they hear from other forums too.. lol. so watch out!

Searching online for seo work may also get you in trouble. heheh. cuz there are many dodgy ones existing..
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

madmonk wrote:
lol. I recommend vetofunk for the job. lol.

best to get a trustworthy company or guy to do your seo job. Stick around in seo forums and you will prolly see who the reliable ones are.

some guys in forums are just repeating what they hear from other forums too.. lol. so watch out!

Searching online for seo work may also get you in trouble. heheh. cuz there are many dodgy ones existing..

:oops:
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

phaugh wrote:
Look out for trafficpower they have opened up under a new name "www.1p.com" and are actively soliciting customers.....and there still getting sued for the bad work they did before as trafficpower...go figure.

Wow...did not know that. They had actually cold called one of my clients promising 1st positioning for all their keywords. What a bunch of BS.

Cherry One is a Chicagoland marketing firm that was recently banned for placing hidden text and links all over their site, as well as their client's sites. I am surprised the client's sites haven't beened banned either. Maybe I should call them up ;-)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts