• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Right that is correct...The title should be attractive so that visitors will be temp to click it...Also adding friends is important for voting purposes and traffic as well...
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

One point to remember when posting informative tips at a forum. Learn how to spell in English. Otherwise use your native language and revert to a forum that supports it.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:
Right that is correct...The title should be attractive so that visitors will be temp to click it...Also adding friends is important for voting purposes and traffic as well...

How do you know that is correct? What proof do you have? How do you know this wasn't copied from another website?
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
psyche wrote:

How do you know that is correct? What proof do you have? How do you know this wasn't copied from another website?

I'm talking to seowebsitetraffic post above mine...I want to say that all the tips he/she said was right, Isn't it? if not explain it and elaborate further...
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:
I'm talking to seowebsitetraffic post above mine...I want to say that all the tips he/she said was right, Isn't it? if not explain it and elaborate further...

I know who you were talking to. What I'm saying is all he did was copy the bullet points from somebody else
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Attrac ... &id=790469

In other words there is no authority to this post. It's copying from somebody else and to me that does not indicate that seowebsitetraffic has any authority to discuss this since they apparently can't think for themselves.

The original author is Vanessa A Doctor who is nothing more than a professional content writer.
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Vanessa_A._Doctor

I question the validity of the points in this article, primarily because there is nothing to back them up, nor reference to research or authorities from where this information was obtained.

To me it was written by somebody who is a professional at writing articles and was written only to get paid for the article. It does not prove to me that these are valid SEO tips.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok I understand what your talking about...Since that post was only a copy cut, the credibility is questionable...I agree with you in that matter...Sorry because I didn't know that it was only copied from the other post...
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

In addition, you must also consider a proper organization of sentences on your article because it is one way how readers would trust the content of the article. Cheers! :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts