A Question!

  • Vahid
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Vahid
  • Posts: 29

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi My Friends,

Do you know what is the most important thing that has caused most of the webmasters and bloggers give up, specially in the last two years?

Let me give you a clue.

In the last two years, search engines and specially Google have become so improved and don't rank most of the websites that they were used to be ranked before. These websites have a big common problem. Some of the webmasters have been able to solve this problem but most of them can not do that and so give up.

What is that common problem?
  • David Raz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 52
  • Loc: West coast

Post 3+ Months Ago

Vahid wrote:
Hi My Friends,

Do you know what is the most important thing that has caused most of the webmasters and bloggers give up, specially in the last two years?

YES!

Vahid wrote:
Let me give you a clue.

Umm no thanks im pretty sure i no.

Vahid wrote:
In the last two years, search engines and specially Google have become so improved and don't rank most of the websites that they were used to be ranked before. These websites have a big common problem. Some of the webmasters have been able to solve this problem but most of them can not do that and so give up.

No your wrong. Really wrong, most webmaster you just ignore you if you said something like that to them. Maybe even hit you one in your face. Hell i wish i could do it to you right now.

Vahid wrote:
What is that common problem?

The problem is that people like you think there are the sh*t, thinking they know all. Not even doing the proper research, just focusing on one point of view. Wanting someone to tell you. These types of people are the problem. So they try and try and they give up. Or go on message board and try to explain to others it isnt even worth trying. Well lemme tell you something, dont go telling everyone your lame excuse why you suck at life(webmastering) by blaming it on google and other search engines that trying more than you. That never gave up. That never in there lives posted on boards with excuses why they are failing.

So whats the solution?

Ignoring the people who are the common problem.
So in this case, im not helping the solution.

I just hope every time i see this types of posts,...that i make some sort of impact on you.

But i guess somethings arnt worth trying, especially if your the common problem.



peace out
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2245
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

People give up in this industry just like any other. It's not as easy as it once was so many give up, but it's nothing unique to just Internet marketing, it's how business has been working forever. Work hard and you won't need to give up.
  • David Raz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 52
  • Loc: West coast

Post 3+ Months Ago

vetofunk wrote:
People give up in this industry just like any other. It's not as easy as it once was so many give up, but it's nothing unique to just Internet marketing, it's how business has been working forever. Work hard and you won't need to give up.



agreed

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.