Search Engine Question ?

• boiselifer
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Boise of course. =)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm just curious as to what people are using/doing to get their websites and/or clients websites up there on the search engines. Is there a program? Are you doing it manually?

THanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

There's a million and one things that affect you with the search engines.

Most of which can only safely be done (that is, done without penalizing you for something) manually.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

While the tactics used to increase SE position and PR are vast and complicated, there is only one thing you need to do to build a site that ranks well and has great pr, and that is to build a good content rich website that visitors like.

Good sites always do well. Crap sites don't.
  • xfahmix
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Cork, Ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm totally agree with Meman. Believe it or not, Content is the King! Even site with simple design with crappy pics and design can do well if the site has good content. You can try to look for Webposition, this program able you to submit to various SEs from your pc and automatically resubmit them in a duration of time. (Please note that if your site have been listed in the Search engine, resubmission can be inteprated trying to SPAM the SE and you can be penalised. I have tested the program but didn't like it much.. I prefer to submit site manually.
  • draganta
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah! "content is king" and "link is queen" in search engine optimization. you have work out with that to get to the top of the SE. its better if you do it manually.
i also prefer submitting sites manually, other directories/ search engines have captcha so that they can check if its done manually or automatically, and also to avoid spam

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts