Search Engines moods

• doctorenator
  • doctorenator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Friends
it seems that all search engines are working according their moods
believe it or not, i submitted my website http://www.egyptinventors.com and it is fully optimized 1 month ago. while searching with the phrase(egypt internet directory) in yahoo it was #1 in results and after 2 hours it disappeared completly. in thesame time another website http://www.professionalgrp.com is not included in google by any keyword while it is #1 in Yahoo with(investigation professional)
and i'm sure it will disappear forever after my post.
it's not a matter of submition or optimization friends, it's a matter of search engine mood
if anyone review my websites and give me the fatal errors preventing high ranking, i will give up the Internet
Doctorenator
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• yuriythebest
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

yup I agree, it's all a giant conspiracy of high ranking officials that want to take over the world by preventing free press. I myself like taking to search engines, I like them most in the evenings when they are all warm. Happy april fools day by the way.
  • rk
  • Born
  • Born
  • rk
  • Loc: Mexico

Post 3+ Months Ago

You might notice that Google in particular is working toward penalties for anything resembling business, advertisement of profit. Anything that resembles enterprise is suspect of spamming. Of course, they excuse their own business aspirations. The big 3 are businesses out to make a profit. The trend is to destroy the free nature of the web and replace it with pay per click. (Just an opinion here)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts