Is SEO Dying ?

• om27
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • om27

Post 3+ Months Ago

There may be a lot of theories to suggest that SEO will be fading. But, whether it does or not, is a distant thing. Even if it happens, then there will be a new thing that will pop up and there will be something new and different thing this time.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• rastabloke
  • Born
  • Born
  • rastabloke

Post 3+ Months Ago

"SEO dying" Its a bold and complex statement. The SEO that we know will always be dying... and constantly changing into something new. Some would say the auto industry is dying, I think it is simply being re-born. When it is strong again, it will still be known as the auto industry. There will always be some form of Website Search Optimizing to be done.

R.B.
  • seoseattle
  • Born
  • Born
  • seoseattle

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO is an important part of those wanting to capture the internet. Part of SEO should be the selection of where to place links. Our method is to include directories, blogs and others condusive to the prospective clients industries.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You guys don't actually read the original post before replying to topics, do you?
  • Jimmy5
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Every day sites becomes more and more, all want to get in TOP10, therefore SEO will rise in price only. By the way it is favourable to searchers as many will direct the look towards contextual advertizing.
  • website-seo
  • website-seo

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
I found a very interesting article about SEO that makes a number of good points about how the SEO "industry" is quickly dying off, and anyone who is basing their career on that type of work will need to quickly adapt to changing market conditions within the next three year or find a new job.

Quote:
If you are a company who employs an agency to provide Search Engine Marketing expertise, fire them. First, take the principles of search engine optimization (write focused content and use clean code) and have them distributed among the important personnel (development, marketing, sales, etc.). Make SEO organic, integral and integrated into your organization. Dont "do" SEO. Dont make it a separate function. Make tracking it part of your marketing effort.

Its 2012, and SEO is growing bigger and bigger. Not sure about what Mayan Calender Predicted. 2012 is surely not going to be an end of search engine marketing. :mrgreen:
  • IJR112
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • IJR112

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, SEO is still very, very relevant today. I don't see it dying for a long time.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

If everyone did their job right then there would be no need for SEO consultants, SEO is just something to trick the stupid people into paying more money for something that most developers know and understand and using it to their advantage.

Do ya research monitor your logs and traffic and you will be able to figure out what needs to be worked on.

But end of the day SEO is just how easy the bots can read your code and changing small values towards them bots.
  • seohulu
  • Born
  • Born
  • seohulu

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO maybe be dying, but marketing is never dead
  • brianrey
  • Born
  • Born
  • brianrey

Post 3+ Months Ago

My opinion on SEO. SEO is best way for marketing, for few years later everyone who have own business use SEO for their business because they work fast, their response come fast and its better for any business. The seo next reviews helps you to know about the SEO technique and the scope of seo future.
  • burnup investments
  • Born
  • Born
  • burnup investments

Post 3+ Months Ago

alot of google changes make seo a difficult area right now.
  • Blackwood
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Blackwood

Post 3+ Months Ago

The panda and penguin updates have moved the goalposts. Maybe we were becoming complacent and those measures have shaken things up. Mind you, there is an argument to say things went a little too far.
  • Mistletoe
  • Mistletoe

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would not say so... Better to say it evolves together with the demands of market!
  • Austin80ss
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Austin80ss

Post 3+ Months Ago

Intelrate wrote:
Market is objective. While SEO makes sense and brings money it lives.

Agreed, and still not every business have critical need of SEO promotion.
  • jesusbond
  • jesusbond

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all

Thanks all of you to share these usefull opinion with us. I'm also agree with this thought that SEO industry is not dying only the process is changed for SEO and webmaster professional because few yrs back like 2 yrs back normally webmasters and SEO was doing to much keyword stuffing, link building, spamming through different different activity. But now a days spamming process is minimize in compare of 2 yrs back and the white hat seo process is changed due to Google penguin, panda, humming bird updates. I thought SEO can't die even its growing day by day with proper parameter which is given by Google
  • jesusbond
  • jesusbond

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I don't think that SEO is dying, SEO can't be die. In last around 2 yrs Google do some updates and release some new algorithm for the perfect process of SEO. Few yrs back lots of webmaster was doing only spamming and nothing but now a days due to latest updates and algorithm webmaster are scared and trying to do SEO as on Google basis which is really beneficial for a site. Look if any person want to get organic rank in Google or in any other search engine then that person should to do SEO, they can do PPC to get top most rank in Google but PPC is to costly in comparison of SEO. So now a days its just a rumor that SEO is dying.
  • poojaseo
  • poojaseo

Post 3+ Months Ago

For my point of view seo is not totally dying but SMO is on demand to increase the traffic on your website with social media sites.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 47 posts