SEO software worth? Need to register 10 words, what should i

• Waffa
  • Born
  • Born
  • Waffa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello
I wonder, if these SEO tools like http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.htm ... ch&qt=seo& . are actually working? Or you know some what are working for real ? How and when i can be sore they actually did work? Can i mess something up bad if i run may of them?

I got assignment, to register 10/20 words in certain search motors(like yahoo, google, msn, aol), what should i do? Can just download some “i will submit your site to 400 search motors” software and all is done? But... why some sites ask hundreds of dollars for submitting your site if it can be done easily, maybe adding just some line of code to the web pages and running the program, etc?

Is there a other trick i could use to get better search result? To promote site? Like adding hidden links to famous websites, so the google motor will look that i link to high ranking sites and make my rank better?

Most i would need that if someone will write (for example) “Baltic trade centre” in search motor, that certain website would be first (there is no other sites like that), even thought the website only key words are “bla bla bla” the site does not come up when ya search bla bla bla in any motor, after couple of years. Instead you see sites “bla lalala bla hahha bla “

What should i do?

Thank you so much for answering any of my questions
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• WebFreedom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • WebFreedom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Waffa wrote:
Hello
I wonder, if these SEO tools like http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.htm ... ch&qt=seo& . are actually working? Or you know some what are working for real ? How and when i can be sore they actually did work? Can i mess something up bad if i run may of them?

I got assignment, to register 10/20 words in certain search motors(like yahoo, google, msn, aol), what should i do? Can just download some “i will submit your site to 400 search motors” software and all is done? But... why some sites ask hundreds of dollars for submitting your site if it can be done easily, maybe adding just some line of code to the web pages and running the program, etc?

Is there a other trick i could use to get better search result? To promote site? Like adding hidden links to famous websites, so the google motor will look that i link to high ranking sites and make my rank better?

Most i would need that if someone will write (for example) “Baltic trade centre” in search motor, that certain website would be first (there is no other sites like that), even thought the website only key words are “bla bla bla” the site does not come up when ya search bla bla bla in any motor, after couple of years. Instead you see sites “bla lalala bla hahha bla “

What should i do?

Thank you so much for answering any of my questions

Hi Waffa,

I don't think that submitting your website to the search engines will help you much, if at all - it's better to let them find you by themselves. :wink: So how do you do that? First, by creating a site that SE visitors would find useful - this means quality, original content, helpful tools and suggestions, etc. Second, by optimizing your site for the SEs, or SEO. You'll find a ton of info on SEO, both in this forum and across the web.

Finally, I'd advise against adding hidden links or any other "tricks" designed to fool the SEs - they're pretty good at determining what's valid and what's a "trick", and doing so may hurt more than it helps.

HTH,
Sam
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do a search on OZZU for "SEO", i'm sure you can dig up an endless amount of helpful information.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts