Anyone suggest any useful SEO tools/programs?

• Kurthead+1
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Kurthead+1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone suggest any useful SEO tools/programs? Also have any top SEO tips? Studying it, but there is all kinds of crap out there regarding a plethora of SEO tools, so I'd rather ask some programmers I already trust. The only thing I use as of now, which I find helpful is Screaming Frog SEO Spider.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• TroubleShooter
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are some tools which can easier the process of SEO analysis. These tools are backlinkchecker and way back machine. The back link checker is used for checking back links of website which are created during the process of off page optimization. Apart from this way back machine provides history of your purchased domain.
  • CarneysLawyers
  • Born
  • Born
  • CarneysLawyers

Post 3+ Months Ago

his advanced tool produces a Full Seo Report for all the pages of a given domain, analysing the most important Search Engine Optimization factors and ranking signals that are used by the major search engines and offers detailed data. This enables Seo professionals, On-line Marketers and Web masters to have a summary of essential data.
  • Anonymousone
  • Born
  • Born
  • Anonymousone

Post 3+ Months Ago

To be honest, I guess it's down to personal choice, But there is evidence to show using such tools could have an adverse effect on SEO.
  • grahamjohn028
  • Born
  • Born
  • grahamjohn028

Post 3+ Months Ago

In my opinion, don't use SEO tools.Build links by blogs, forum, bookmark, listing etc. For analysis you can use Google Adward tool, Google keyword tool and can use Google web master tool to link your site to Google.
  • seomongo
  • Born
  • Born
  • seomongo

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are some great SEO tools that I use practically every day for client sites: SEOMetrics, Forecheck for in-depth content and URL analysis, Ahrefs for backlinks, Moz (formerly SEOMoz), SEOlytics. All of these are Saas but have free versions available. And of course GWT, GA and the new Google keyword tool are mandatory. You can also use Keyword density tools including Firefox extensions.

I've never heard any practicing SEO lamenting on the adverse effects of these tools. How would you ever expect to find errors on a large site such as Symantec or whatever? For small sites, they still reduce time spent on finding errors by an incredible amount.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts