SEO Tips !

• Adam Fletcher
  • Born
  • Born
  • Adam Fletcher

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
SEO can be very difficult and no one really knows how to get to the top of the search engines. However we do now how to improve your chances of getting to the top of the search engines
My #1 tip is getting your keywords. Use a keyword tool such as (http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword/). You need to put in the terms that you are aiming for (e.g SEO) the tool will find a massive list of relevant keywords. If you find the searches with about 50-70 searches a day these are the keywords that you should target. Getting to the top for these keywords will mean that you will get 30-40 unique visitors to each page of your site per day (10 pages= 300-440 unique visitors 100 pages means 3,000-4000 unique visitors ect)

My second top tip is to get content filled pages, preferably unique content (Try to include your keywords as much as possible)

My final tip is linking- You can easily get links to your website from other similar websites, all you will need is a little bit of time

Hope that helps

Adam Fletcher
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sezerb
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sezerb

Post 3+ Months Ago

All valid points but they're very broad. It's not as easy as you make it out to be
  • Millsons Leather
  • Student
  • Student
  • Millsons Leather
  • Loc: Uganda

Post 3+ Months Ago

sezerb wrote:
All valid points but they're very broad. It's not as easy as you make it out to be

Yeah i agree with sezerb.

Thats not as easy as you have written down.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts