simplifying development tasks

• vijay_dubala
  • Born
  • Born
  • vijay_dubala
  • Loc: hyderabad

Post 3+ Months Ago

dear friends,

i was in the process of developing a web site for a petro chemical company. the development can be done in two ways, one is first developing the code for the site then integrating this code to the designs designed by designer. anether way is first the design templates are built then the code is generated. which one is preferable and which one has draw backs. please suggest me. i will be waiting for your valuable suggestions.

regards,

vijay
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• willthegeek
  • willthegeek

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest that you first start with the keywords and phrases relating to the product and company. Do this even before you choose a domain name or decide on a theme for the site, if possible. Once you have a good list of high KEI words, develop subject matter related to each keyword or phrase. Then develop a page related to each.

Name the domain the same as your most powerful keywords: http://www.Best-Keyword.com

Name the pages the same way: My-Best-Keyword.htm

Title the pages with the same method, set up the keyword meta tags with only 2 or 3 top keywords and then use it in the body text to a density of about 2% to 7%.

Once all that is done, you will have a better idea of how to design the site. It really doesn't matter which approach you use. As the developer, you should have the freedom to work in a manner most comfortable to you. The company should be concerned with the results you can bring, not how you do your job.

HTH

Will

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts