I submit my site in 150 small search engines and no traffic.

• sergeyrusak
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • sergeyrusak

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wrote about this problem on another forums...

I fouund a website who offered for couple hundered $ submit your site in 1000 small search engines, local search engines, international (not directories!). They prommised that traffic from small engines will be incredible. Also, it was a list of this search engines.
Instead of paying them, i went throught their list and submit my site manually. Later i was approved in about 150 of them... Guess what?
Even year after i don't have visitors at all! I mean, 2,3 people a month!
This submission was waste of my time (thank's god not money) and i don't even have backlinks from all this "enginees".
Conclusion! Never pay for any submissions.
By the way, my friend paid for 2000 directories submission and all he got.... was 2000 PageRank 0 backlinks from PR0 directories.

good Luck!
  • remaxactionfirst
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • remaxactionfirst

Post 3+ Months Ago

U just also register your site on forums and start posting, and submit your site on high PR directories.
And also create one nice articel for your site which contains all the services which you are provided best for customers.
Articel may draw a good traffic for your site, but remember your article should be very nice.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't use the companies that say they will submit your site to 1000's of smaller engines. You are going to get 95% of your traffic from about 4-5 search engines, including Google, MSN, Yahoo, Ask.com and a few others.

Work on SEO for your site and you will get found in all the search engines that you need to without having to submit to them.
  • bebsie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bebsie
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

i believe it really helps if you submit good articles about your site. you can try submitting to isnare or article marketer. You can also write testi bout a products related to your site to get back links.

:D
  • sergeyrusak
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • sergeyrusak

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you. I just tried this submissions because i thought that i can get good traffic from local search enginees etc... I mean, somehow Polish, German, russian, Brazilian websites make money from their local search enginees. I guess i was wrong about my site. Yeah, now i gonna submit my links only in directories, article sites, forums etc...
  • pauk
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Nakhodka, RF

Post 3+ Months Ago

sergeyrusak wrote:
I wrote about this problem on another forums...

I fouund a website who offered for couple hundered $ submit your site in 1000 small search engines, local search engines, international (not directories!).

Only four international search engines give 98% of traffic for sites (English language) - Google, Yahoo, Ask and MSN.

For other European languages - International SE give from 20-22% (for Russian) to 65-70% (French, German).

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts