Is there any way to streamline cash flow?

• Rodriguez
  • Rodriguez
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have just started working from home, previously was associated with an NGO. I have started an online book selling website and looking to incorporate other online services to it. As for now my revenues and income is just from the sale of books. As a newbie incomes are not that regular. I’m in awe, and seriously finding ways to streamline the cash. Now, my first stress is to manage and payoff some of basic expenses. I can’t make it to payback the bills even. Please suggest ways.
Any help will hearty appreciated.
  • Cliffrod
  • Cliffrod

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rodriguez wrote:
I have just started working from home, previously was associated with an NGO. I have started an online book selling website and looking to incorporate other online services to it. As for now my revenues and income is just from the sale of books. As a newbie incomes are not that regular. I’m in awe, and seriously finding ways to streamline the cash. Now, my first stress is to manage and payoff some of basic expenses. I can’t make it to payback the bills even. Please suggest ways.
Any help will hearty appreciated.

Yes, absolutely with all new business owner’s financial restrictions are there. I would suggest adding up some affiliates to your website; try to increase the traffic, add Google ads and other features that will fetch extra revenue. For now to take care of your basic expenses look out to lend money for short period. There are certain sites that give you the benefit to take small amount from them as payment/cash loan. It’s the best way to lend money and payback easily. As its small amount there is no such documentation and formalities required that would have been with bank. Try to find out some of websites that provides short term loans.

All the best!
Moderator Remark: removed spam URL

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts