• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: europe

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could be? i have seen also other sites that generates traffic for you, if you distrust this one :wink:
But tell me what is the use of this automated traffic ?
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hits doesn't mean a thing if the people loading the site aren't interested in your site's content, that is, assuming they're real people visiting your site.

It really would NOT be difficult to produce a script that gives your sites thousands of visitors per hour from different addresses, using different user agents, showing different referring URLs.

99% of these are pure scams. There is no substitude for hard work, pure and simple.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest you not to use those " auto traffic " sites. There are loads of them like 216hits , clickvoyager and all that. The only redirect the visitor to your site for 7 seconds , so whats the point of a visitor to your site for 7 seconds? This would only increase your unique hits , and if i am not wrong , one have to waste as much time on those sites to earn enough credits. And this is not a guarentee that they will send promised visitors to your site.So , try to promote your site by improving your site.
  • boohlick
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

More unique visits and ZERo income....
Useless .. Its a waste of time.. dont ever think about it
  • ScienceOfSpock
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not to mention a waste of precious bandwidth.
  • ForwardGraphics
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Panama City Beach, Fl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Axe wrote:
Hits doesn't mean a thing if the people loading the site aren't interested in your site's content, that is, assuming they're real people visiting your site.

It really would NOT be difficult to produce a script that gives your sites thousands of visitors per hour from different addresses, using different user agents, showing different referring URLs.

99% of these are pure scams. There is no substitude for hard work, pure and simple.

Well said! I have spent the past 2 weeks until the wee hours of the morning submitting my brand new directory to high PR "Florida" websites for inclusion. These sites are appropriate for my site content and most have included mine in their directory.

As a brand new site, my PR is still 0, however, thanks to alot of hard work (and researching of the Ozzu forum) I'm actually seeing a return through my Google banners. I realize its only going to get better as I build these backlinks and am indexed (hopefully soon) by Google ...

8)

Staci
  • boohlick
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

create also blogs.. google loves blogs

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts