Tips for Generating Traffic To Your Website.

• deba26
  • Born
  • Born
  • deba26

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can increase your traffic by using simple tips that will generate more traffic.

1. Publish a Blog.
You should create Blog that will help to increase ranking in Search engine as because Search Engine loves Blog.

2. Publish your own newsletter
Create more traffic by publishing newsletter. No problem to write content for newsletter, there is many places where you can get free content on regular basis, just search on Search engine " free articles"

3. Link Exchange
You should try to link exchange with high ranking website, that will help to increase your PR as well as targetted traffic.

4. Participate in online discussion forums or message board.

5. You should study site promotion ariticles that will guide you to get more traffic and apply it.

6. Publish ads with other ezine publishers.
Place ads in free/paid ezine to generate targetted traffic.

I am getting daily good traffic by using the above techniques.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• MISC/A++
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UnderGround

Post 3+ Months Ago

Code: [ Select ]
Participate in online discussion forums or message board.

and how would that help you increase your traffic
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

deba26 wrote:

Yeah, but tell us something we dont already know... :roll:

MISC/A++ wrote:
Code: [ Select ]
Participate in online discussion forums or message board.

and how would that help you increase your traffic

I think he means attaching your site url to forum sigs and message board replies.
  • MISC/A++
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UnderGround

Post 3+ Months Ago

8) i thought so
  • etechsupport
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

deba26 wrote:
You can increase your traffic by using simple tips that will generate more traffic.

1. Publish a Blog.
You should create Blog that will help to increase ranking in Search engine as because Search Engine loves Blog.

Create more traffic by publishing newsletter. No problem to write content for newsletter, there is many places where you can get free content on regular basis, just search on Search engine " free articles"

3. Link Exchange
You should try to link exchange with high ranking website, that will help to increase your PR as well as targetted traffic.

5. You should study site promotion ariticles that will guide you to get more traffic and apply it.

I think you're missing somewhere the actual traffic can not be generated without a good site contents, " Site contents" is most important parts for traffic. 'a drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gal".
  • Greatone
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Greatone

Post 3+ Months Ago

etechsupport wrote:

I think you're missing somewhere the actual traffic can not be generated without a good site contents, " Site contents" is most important parts for traffic. 'a drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gal".

And proper website optimization I guess? :)
  • boohlick
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ive been doing that system......
I think many SEO had been using all that theres nothing new with that..

Is there any new tips? 8)
  • etechsupport
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

implement banner ad,sponsorship campaigns & ventures advertisement.
  • mabdr2
  • Student
  • Student
  • mabdr2

Post 3+ Months Ago

simple banner ad impressions suck!

pay-for-performance is way to go. adwords is the closest...

natural search engine results takes time...it's an art...and costs money for competitive search terms.

Speaking from my advertising experience in the agency world...the big companies like Dell who are the classic example of direct marketing spend loads of money but make sure their ad spend is in line with the ROI.

Every site is different, every company is different.

It's up to the individual owner of his/her site to say

1. what am i selling? or better why did I create this site?
2. here is the question that I ask all my clients...if you had the undivided attention of EVERYONE in your target market for less than 5 secs, what would you want to: tell them, then after what do you want them to do?

once you know exactly what you want to tell, them you spin off many different projects:

1. are my keywords right?
2. on the homepage / landing page can will the person understand clearly what I want to tell them?

Next, if you had everyone in your target audience say "YES, I like everything you are telling me, I am now interested in buying"

don't EVER assume that the person that lands on your site knows how to order just as easily as you. That is why I am personally in the process of revamping my entire site and order process.

I want a person to go to my homepage, and have a 1,2,3 step process to order.

just my two cents...i'm just rambling now...gotta get some sleep!
  • MidwestMerchant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

everyone above has listed great ideas and just a few things to add-on. Depending what your selling or what niche your site fits in to. Customers love free stuff - whether it be a free estimate on something, a free e-book, anything that can use free and have to do with your site. Anyone out there can write a simple e-book with "tips and strategies" that deal with their field and boom..now you can give your customers something free for joining or purchasing. Another thing to keep in mind someone stated above having a blog because SE's like blogs - this is true but it does not have to be just a blog...SE's like content..they like fresh content and lots of it. Keep your site up to date. Blogs, Message Boards/Forums, News articles, Calendered events, and many other things are ways for you to get new content up easily and this will surely keep the spiders coming back..Theres a number of ways to bring in customers and members but you want them to keep coming back along with new visitors..These are just a few more idea's to keep them interested and returning..
  • Tristan_Merz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Capital Region [TechValley] NY, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

:idea: Handing out really fantastic graphics-intensive business cards along the cafes and other louche little bistros of your daily hanging out places can be a psychological lift element. Also it gets people into a less isolated (and high risk of major psychosis generating) hermitage scenario. You may generate some design biz, and that will put dollars or (_somecurrency_ ) into your ad budget. You're thinking it has to be online to be clever. Sometimes, clever-->cunning is the last thing you want to be perceived as. Real human values, (same ol' same ol') yup; that's what makes ya or breaks ya. After all is said and done, its the realtor-type person, who goes to places where humans gather, takes a stack of his biz cards out of pocket without any fuss, spread-splays-fans 'em out on a tabletop or whatever and gets into the great time-honored art of conversation with human beings. A genuine person today can succeed if only because of the Enrons and the Stewarts and the hype-glitz-double-entendre forced-misunderstanding equivocal verbal ads, spam, and disingenuous duplicitous behavior. There is a line connecting the related scalars of duplicity and terrorism. :shock:
  • mabdr2
  • Student
  • Student
  • mabdr2

Post 3+ Months Ago

wha? we jus simple folk here!
philosophy is down the hall to your right!

cutting right to it...be a "real" person not an anonymous online company
that is great advice...all of us fall into the rat hole of trying to optimize this and that...

...the successful people are profilic in their respective geographic areas of business.
  • Tristan_Merz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Capital Region [TechValley] NY, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

:D I'm not of diverse, uh, social umm, int = methods, so to say, but look here:

This, out of the hundreds maybe thousands of BB posts (and even to include emails) I have sent:

Dig: This is perhaps The most excellently cogent response to a post of mine through all E-time. Thank you for actually reading a post of mine, 'getting it', and posting in kind, which I then 'got' the very thought-intensive clarification and amplification of. (Nota Bene: most OZZU.COM posts are outstanding, so I should not have been so surprised, feller say :)

Good! This is a new internet excellence bar raise. And it happened with the Great http://www.Gobi-Igloo.com + http://www.ozzu.com Alliance! (reader, be optimized in awareness, too, a caveat: There is no Gob-Igloo.com / ozzu.com Alliance, per se. The writer is politically showing both over-expedient gratuitous glad-handing, possibly, and also some kind of green vegetable substance on his left front tooth).

Keeping it "real in the field", marng: The resonse and the... this *Seinfeld sharing communi-arms back-forth dynamic symbolic gesture* ... very much all top marks, strictly first rate!

Good, people. Good. *villagers drop their serious case of New-Ludite-ism torches, clubs, etc. can-openers[?] and begin to do a WAVE on the mountainside by Castle Frankenstein, chanting in concert with one another with heart, so to speak:* Ooh-Zzu! / Ooh-Zzu! / Ooh-Zzu! / Ooh-Zzu! / Ooh-Zzu! .... Frankenstein monster is somehow moved, changed by this, puts the little girl he almost threw down the well, ...puts her instead completely through medical school at Columbia... etc -- "it just relates out and out" (--Lenny Bruce) ... And there' not a dry eye on the horse...

Ooh-Zzu! // Ooh-Zzu! // Ooh-Zzu! // Ohhh :bouncingsmile:
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:
  • BooGiE_MaN
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Cape Town, South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Participating in forums is a maybe - it depends on what kind of people are participating - your customers or your competitors?!

I dont really like to exchange links, its unprofessional and risky in that you "recommend" your competition and generally push away your visitors.

I prefer to exchange content. Its good because content, eg articles, that you place on your website can serve as an additional doorway for your website and apparently google likes "bigger" websites.
By placing your articles on other websites and including a link to your website you are effectivley boosting your credibility and giving the reader a genuine reason to visit your website.

Some places to start article submission are Ezine Articlesand InfoPortal
  • candid
  • Born
  • Born
  • candid

Post 3+ Months Ago

deba26 wrote:

1. Publish a Blog.

3. Link Exchange

Ever considering adding to the list offline promotion of your web site?Might help also.

Full Color Postcard Printing Services

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts