Transferring DMOZ site URL to a new One

• iKwak
  • iKwak

Post 3+ Months Ago

The cpinteract.com site has been listed on the DMOZ under '2 Years College.'

I have another site, norwalkcity.com, which is a site for the City of Norwalk. The cpinteract which is a college site - is located in Norwalk city so I would like to move all contents of cpinteract to norwalkcity.com.

If I do this, could I apply norwalkcity.com for '2 Years College' under DMOZ directory? The norwalkcity.com focuses on two things: the norwalk city and the cerritos college.

Hope it all makes sense.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Buster
  • Student
  • Student
  • Buster

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
If I do this, could I apply norwalkcity.com for '2 Years College' under DMOZ directory? The norwalkcity.com focuses on two things: the norwalk city and the cerritos college.

You should really submit the norwalkcity.com to the single most appropriate category that covers the whole (or most of) the focus of the site. From what I gather the college will only be one part of is so it would not be appropriate to list in http://dmoz.org/Reference/Education/Col ... _Colleges/

To be honest, if the already listed site (cpinteract.com) will still be availble in its current format and at the same URL I would be more incliced to leave it as is and submit the other site as a seperate entity.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts