way to build your own traffic (free)

• mumtaz
  • mumtaz
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all
Why pay for Traffic when you can build it by your self and free. :?:
I have some way to build your own traffic (free)

1.Writing article and post it to article websites. I am sure everyone here can read and write why dont you write some article and put a link banc to you.

2.Bloging post blog that your interest in, but donot spam

3.When you decide to pay why dont you join pay per click program (adword or overture) that you can get 1,000 quality traffic to your site by 50 dollars

I think 100,000 traffic that you buy from link exchange program is very low quality. It can not compare to 10 visitors that click to your site from an article you write.

Another free way of building traffic to your site is posting in high traffic forums with link to your website in the forum signature. Make sure you contribute to the forum with quality posts and don't just spam to show up your sig.
Good Luck

Regards
M
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome, but I do disagree with you on a few points:

Well everyone says to write articles these days. Just isn't as easy as it sounds. You write an article and people read it for a few weeks. Writing a successful article over and over again almost never happens. Plus for a business owner this can be tough.

Plugging your site in every blog is spamming.

Not sure what industry your in that gets you 1,000 qualifed visitors for $50.00. PPC is a good idea to test different keywords, but you will need to spend more than $50.00.

High traffic forum signatures will not get you a ton of traffic.

What is free?

Doing your own seo research on how to improve your site's positioning in the search engines. Develope a good reciprocal linking strategy. Links are free!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts